💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga's single made you a LM? part II

NIGHTCRAWLER

Which single has been the best LM-maker?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which single has been the best LM-maker?

• Just Dance
    • Poker Face
    • Love Game
    • Paparazzi
    • Bad Romance
    • Telephone
    • Born This Way
    • Judas
    • Applause
    • Do What You Want

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Hey monsters! You voted for the song who turned you into a LM on my previous thread! I took the songs that were the most voted and now it's the ultimate final !! 

I wanna know which Gaga's single has been the most LM-maker. 

I used to listen to Bad Romance and Alejandro but I didn't really care in Gaga herself, but when I saw her performing Judas on TV I bought the single the next minute and I became a LM in one day, listening the BTW all day long.

Tell us in comments how did you discover the song and what are your memories about it

heda97

Where tf is Alejandro 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Bellatrix

Just dance Gonna be okay
Da-da-doo-doo :tony: 

I discovered it when she performed it in a Swedish TV show back in 2008. I loved it the first time I heard it

FfFfFfFF

The major role in my transition from casual listener to stan was played by the addictiveness of her tracks and the most played songs in my library out of those were Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone and Judas and I don't know which one should I chose. :chica:

I became a stan when judas was released and i first heard it on the radio. i was shook i thought only she could get such a controversial song on radio and it really felt like she was taking over the world at that point like everyone and everything in 2011 revolved around Lady Gaga. omds so nostalgic :giggle:

ZiggyZiggs

I'd heard her music before and she was SO DAMN FAMOUS that everyone thought she was from madonna's generation. She became my idol the moment I watched Bad Romance on MTV way back in 2009. I knew Madonna was in her 40's at the time so I thought Gags was too and that she'd been around for a long ass time. This was the same time I found pop music and I became obsessed with Pop Culture. I WAS SHOOKETH to say the least when I found out she was in her early 20's, cuz she dressed and talked way beyond her years. After that it was a JOURNEY. She inspired me to write and sing and I'll forever be thankful for that.

p.s currently crying while I'm writing this cuz I'm filled with Nostalgia

NIGHTCRAWLER
10 minutes ago, heda97 said:

Where tf is Alejandro 

Alejandro hasn't been voted enough on the part I

NIGHTCRAWLER
9 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The major role in my transition from casual listener to stan was played by the addictiveness of her tracks and the most played songs in my library out of those were Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone and Judas and I don't know which one should I chose. :chica:

The one that really made a huge difference between casual listener to LM. Like the one you listened to the most or your fav. Idk pick one anyway :selena:

Mirages

I knew about Gaga since Poker Face and even bought The Fame but it wasnt like I was stanning and paying attention to every single move she made, then the VMAs Paparazzi performance and Bad Romance came I was slayed for life and just to cement my stan card Gaga had to release Telephone video and snatch my weave for years!

I'm the bitch that's fragile

NIGHTCRAWLER
9 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I became a stan when judas was released and i first heard it on the radio. i was shook i thought only she could get such a controversial song on radio and it really felt like she was taking over the world at that point like everyone and everything in 2011 revolved around Lady Gaga. omds so nostalgic :giggle:

Judas made me as well. What a beautiful time.. every day used to be hype, with new outfits, new pics, new performances, new apparitions, etc...

NIGHTCRAWLER
7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I'd heard her music before and she was SO DAMN FAMOUS that everyone thought she was from madonna's generation. She became my idol the moment I watched Bad Romance on MTV way back in 2009. I knew Madonna was in her 40's at the time so I thought Gags was too and that she'd been around for a long ass time. This was the same time I found pop music and I became obsessed with Pop Cultue

no way you thought Gaga was 40 :ladyhaha:

Archived