Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Gaga ever have re-peak? ( History of Lady Gaga)

LaBlue

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
18 minutes ago, Sassy Eros said:

DWUW charting badly...

DWUW was a radio hit :emma: It peaked at #13, which wasn't bad.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

And why did you not mention Yoü And I in the OP? :neyde:

i don't think she will ever reach that peak again, she may garner more attention from the GP if she goes back to shock factor, but not just shock for the sake of it

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Seeka
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Re-peak? Not really, not in this streaming era.

Big era? Yes, if she goes back to her 'shock factor'

How can she shock anyone though? Her unpredictability is well, predictable. A wrong move and she would end up looking stupid, as well as shocking.

Like in order to shock people now, extreme measure would have to be taken.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

How can she shock anyone though? Her unpredictability is well, predictable. A wrong move and she would end up looking stupid, as well as shocking.

Like in order to shock people now, extreme measure would have to be taken.

John Wayne video?

1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

And why did you not mention Yoü And I in the OP? :neyde:

i don't think she will ever reach that peak again, she may garner more attention from the GP if she goes back to shock factor, but not just shock for the sake of it

oh,sorry mistake :sweat:

Thank you for telling me,i'll edit it :hug:

loving you was blue

Seeka
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

John Wayne video?

Do you honestly consider that shocking? It's a good video, but not shocking.

Rafr88
4 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

What's this with everyone saying Perfect Illusion did "terribly", it's a really cool song, completely underrated, and contrary to popular belief, a lot of fans and the public love the song. 

And I believe after the Superbowl, it was said Gaga was as popular as she was at the "peak" of her career. 

And what difference does it make if Gaga is at the top of every chart or all over pop media, that isn't what greatness is defined by, or legacy. 

Certain people on here still deem ARTPOP a "flop", but if it's such a flop, why are so called popstars still releasing music and images basically ripped off from Gaga and ARTPOP? 

And if Joanne is such an unpopular album, how come now, so many people are jumping on the acoustic, Joanne sounding bandwagon? 

Taylor Swift, for example, can hire all the generic pop producers and directors she wants, dole out any pop sounding piece of garbage song or video she wants, she will never reach Gaga's level of artistry, talent, vocal ability, generosity, dedication, honesty, candor, style, vocal ability, legacy, iconography, impact, power, or legend. 

everything was wonderfull unti the Taylor part:sweat:

Please dont convert this in another Taylor thread:poot:

I don't get the obsession with GaGa being back on top. She's already one of the biggest successes in the history of her industry :toofunny: It's not like she failed the first time and needs another chance

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Seeka said:

Do you honestly consider that shocking? It's a good video, but not shocking.

She doesnt have to necessarily kill someone in her videos and performances to be considered shocking.

The JW had a twist and had that CrazyGa (i dont like this term :toofunny:) vibe in it

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Century said:

I don't get the obsession with GaGa being back on top. She's already one of the biggest successes in the history of her industry :toofunny: It's not like she failed the first time and needs another chance

GaGa? :poot: 

Just now, Century said:

Seeing her selling less than others,fighting to get 100 million on YT and people calling her FLOP just makes my heart break sometimes

She deserves to be on TOP :firega: and you know it :trollga:

loving you was blue

FfFfFfFF
27 minutes ago, Sassy Eros said:

Born This Way peaked at no.1 all over the world

Are you sure about this? :what:

ApplauseftAdele

The reason the GP turned from her is because she tried to seem too artsy, in your face, tryhard during ARTPOP- at least, to them. Much like Katy's witness era, I feel like Gaga and Katy deep down are known for being pop girls and if they go back to their old pop music WITHOUT the "art" talk or "wokepop" bullshit, they should be fine.

Seeka
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She doesnt have to necessarily kill someone in her videos and performances to be considered shocking.

The JW had a twist and had that CrazyGa (i dont like this term :toofunny:) vibe in it

Yeah but it wasn't shocking. Compared to most of Gaga's other videos (the surrealism horror of paparazzi, the campy kills of Telephone, wacky gay nazis and the rosary eating, a naked mental breakdown in a bath of cheerios) John Wayne is downright tame.

Archived