💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Gaga ever have re-peak? ( History of Lady Gaga)

LaBlue

Featured Posts

noisullitcefrep

I wouldn't say it's impossible for her to re-peak, but I also think it's gonna be extremely hard. 

We've seen that the GP is still here for her (The Cure's first weeks looking very promising). I think with some clever promo, cool videos and GP-friendly songs she could be huge again^^

But honestly, I don't really care, I love every album of hers and I like her for her music, personality, performances etc. rather than her success. None of her albums actually flopped tbh:hor:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace

Tbh she was getting hate soon after releasing BTW. She was more extreme, her promo was EVERYWHERE, and people grew tired of her. MTN "flopped", and towards the end of the era, people weren't paying attention. So when Applause/ARTPOP were released, GP wasn't here for it, or her. 

4 minutes ago, noisullitcefrep said:

I wouldn't say it's impossible for her to re-peak, but I also think it's gonna be extremely hard. 

We've seen that the GP is still here for her (The Cure's first weeks looking very promising). I think with some clever promo, cool videos and GP-friendly songs she could be huge again^^

But honestly, I don't really care, I love every album of hers and I like her for her music, personality, performances etc. rather than her success. None of her albums actually flopped tbh:hor:

I  think expensive iconic mv and refreshing pop song will do :sis:

loving you was blue

DeanWinchester

Only if she wants to and if she plays her cards right.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 hour ago, Sassy Eros said:

Fame Monster also had Alejandro and Dancing in the Dark,both released in 2010,did well and just helped our kween get more fans.

Later she had Judas,The Edge of Glory,You and I and Marry The Night doing well and winning our hearts.

ARTPOP had Applause being moderate hit and DWUW and G.U.Y charting badly...

:huh:

excuse me sis, but you got it all wrong...:awkney:

1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

Only if she wants to and if she plays her cards right.

It's just that (i think) Gaga is bored of being popular,she likes these fans she has right now and wants to tell them stories,while she ignores general public 

loving you was blue

6 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

:huh:

excuse me sis, but you got it all wrong...:awkney:

Dance in the Dark was released in 2010 :duck:

Marry The Night wasn't flop,it was like her last single :giggle:

Applause wasn't that big as it could have been,and it peaked only at 4 in US,unlike other lead singles BTW or Just Dance

Spoiler

or BR almost no.1 :stalkga:

I've already explained myself for DWUW :hor:

loving you was blue

Just now, Sassy Eros said:

Dance in the Dark was released in 2010 :duck:

Marry The Night wasn't flop,it was like her last single :giggle:

Applause wasn't that big as it could have been,and it peaked only at 4 in US,unlike other BTW or Just Dance

Hide contents

or BR almost no.1 :stalkga:

I've already explained myself for DWUW :hor:

I'm saying that DITD was a flop...

Marry The Night only hit no. 26.

Applause was a mega-radio hit. and DWUW was a moderate hit.

2 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

I'm saying that DITD was a flop...

Marry The Night only hit no. 26.

Applause was a mega-radio hit. and DWUW was a moderate hit.

DITD was her LAST single from TFM

MTN was also okay for last single

Well i guess we can agree on Applause tbh

loving you was blue

36 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Tbh she was getting hate soon after releasing BTW. She was more extreme, her promo was EVERYWHERE, and people grew tired of her. MTN "flopped", and towards the end of the era, people weren't paying attention. So when Applause/ARTPOP were released, GP wasn't here for it, or her. 

I asked if you think she will re-peak :emma:

loving you was blue

billionreasons

The kind of pop-star success Gaga had from 2008-2012 comes around only a few times per generation. Achieving it comes down to skill yes...but a lot of luck is involved too...no matter who you are. Expecting her to duplicate that accomplishment is a lot to ask. I find it extremely unlikely she'll ever be on top of the world in quite the same way again. But she can still be big. 

Lets not forget...Gaga is still huge. She is still a household name, her tours are mega, and she still is capable of slaying the charts. Joanne, despite all of its criticisms, still scored a #1 in the US charts! Historically, superstar musicians have the greatest success in their 20's and 30's. Gaga is only 31. 

If Gaga's goal is make it big in the charts, achieve major commercial success, and reconquer the radio airwaves, I have no doubt she is capable of doing so. If she approaches her work with that goal in mind and surrounds herself with the right people, she can absolutely do it. But that totally depends on if she decides to make that her focus or not. For these last two albums, I feel like she was more concerned about experimentation, reuniting with her roots, making sense of her emotions, and sending a positive message to her fans rather than selling a lot and being big on the radio. Nothing wrong with that...that's totally cool. If that makes her happy, I'm totally down with it! At least in the case of Joanne, I think she achieved what she wanted to achieve. Her Dad's priceless reaction upon hearing Joanne, for example, is probably worth more to her than 200 million views on YouTube. 

So whether or not she becomes big again totally depends on her at this point. Does she want to go after chart success or pursue less mainstream interests (say, making a classic rock album for example)? Us fans may prefer the former, but I can easily see her going either way at this point. Neither is a bad choice. 

belindaidolos

She will if:

1. She date someone famous and break up with him. 

2. Make a whole album about her ex boyfriends (they have to be famous)

3. Fight with other celebrities. Write songs about it.

I think Gaga needs to be more near with the showbiz. People need to be talking about it.

Since they don't talk about her clothes anymore, they have to talk about her boyfriends and industry enemies. Like taylor did.

PartTimeCatdad

If Mariah could repeak during the 2000s with we belong together, nothing is impossible for gags:gaycat: 

NIghtmareElm

She needs a certain Red producer to have a big hit again.  And a proper big budget music video.

Archived