Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Gaga ever have re-peak? ( History of Lady Gaga)

LaBlue

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
32 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

Yeah, she’s not far from that. She just needs to play her cards right next era

don’t be lazy or sloppy 

This! Perfect Illusion could've been a hit if it had help from team Gaga. Imagine if the song got a VMA premiere and Gaga got good promo slots like AGT, GMA, etc. The song would've been a hit. People I knew in real life that knew of it liked it. My math teacher needed a new song to jog to and I recommended PI and it was her main exercise jam for a month. My friend at school without me showing her anything found it and fell in love with it. The song needed proper promo and Gaga just let it die.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

The tour is actually a new peak if you look at the numbers. She just needs to add more dates. 

if  ARTPOP BALL had SuperBowl as promotion ofc it would sell more :awkney:

loving you was blue

The Senate

I think so. The GP seem to be getting back into her after the Superbowl because they have realised that she is TALENTED. We saw this with The Cure. It had no promotion what so ever (apart from Coachella) and it did relatively well in the charts. I think if Gaga plays her cards right, she could maybe reach a good peak again. Sure, it won't be like it was back in 2008-2011, but it could still happen. 

20 minutes ago, Sassy Eros said:

Seeing her selling less than others,fighting to get 100 million on YT and people calling her FLOP just makes my heart break sometimes

She deserves to be on TOP :firega: and you know it :trollga:

Who cares what others buy or listen to?

Does it realy matter that much if shes num 1?

Decodekid

She might not be at her peak at this momment but she's doinng insanly good. People love her again :gaysia: sold out stadiums :gaysia:

She's not the #1 star in the world atm but you can't deny she's still in the biggest momments of her career 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

Who cares what others buy or listen to?

Does it realy matter that much if shes num 1?

I love her work,but i think she is underrated

I don't really need her to be on top,but she can

loving you was blue

Just now, Sassy Eros said:

I love her work,but i think she is underrated

I don't really need her to be on top,but she can

How is she under rated when she was the biggest pop star 2008-2011?

Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

How is she under rated when she was the biggest pop star 2008-2011?

ARTPOP was underrated

It had nice visuals,nice music,promotion,but still failed to impress general public

Tbh,Million Reasons is comparable to Hello by Adele,but still didn't get as much attention as her :grr:

John Wayne has nice video,but still didn't get a VMA nomination :madge:

I just hope Grammy's will be just and fair this time for Joanne :pray:

loving you was blue

LateToCult

If you look at it from a marketing perspective, this era should have had a commercially friendly pop album. I think she could have easily dominated the 2016/2017 music scene (maybe even rival Ed Sheeran) with all the promo from VS, SB, AMAs, SNL, Coachella, RIR (seriously artists would kill for a fraction of the amount of exposure Joanne got).

I think she should have let Joanne be LG6. It's pretty clear she doesn't care about commercial success anymore so it's safe to say she'll never re-peak again or come close to it. I'm sure she'll tour just fine for the next era though.

Arcanum

All of ya hunties who rely on the shock aesthetics for success: This worked when Gaga was a new artist amidst boring over-generic pop artists. In 2008 -whoever remembers- pop music was drained. Gaga was 23 and people loved to see what that newbie is up to next. Now Gaga is 31. And whoever crossed the gap knows that it's a 'please no more bull$*+/' era of our lives. She can not defy shocking further without being cringey. She needs a strong blend of pop music with another subgenre that is yet unpopular. She needs creative direction from professionals and then to reinvent her old hits. I believe she will do that to a widespread critical acclaim.

Maybe an Allie X meets Gaga sound.

I am worried about ASIB though. It's a "make or break" deal.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Dutch
33 minutes ago, Sassy Eros said:

if  ARTPOP BALL had SuperBowl as promotion ofc it would sell more :awkney:

The fact she performed at the Super Bowl confirms she's at a new, maybe not higher, peak.

21 minutes ago, Sassy Eros said:

ARTPOP was underrated

It had nice visuals,nice music,promotion,but still failed to impress general public

Tbh,Million Reasons is comparable to Hello by Adele,but still didn't get as much attention as her :grr:

John Wayne has nice video,but still didn't get a VMA nomination :madge:

I just hope Grammy's will be just and fair this time for Joanne :pray:

Awards dont owe her nominations lol

NIGHTCRAWLER

only good one answer: it all depends on her

Of course she can if she wants to, but does she?

Archived