đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Gaga ever have re-peak? ( History of Lady Gaga)

LaBlue

Featured Posts

Ever since she joined music industry as a solo artists she easily climbed the mountain and became one of the the biggest selling artist of the time.It started 2008 with Just Dance and Poker Face were huge hits,both in America and Europe.

Then Gaga had LoveGame,Eh Eh and Paparazzi high charting over the world.

giphy.gif

Then after Fame in Fame Monster she had ICONIC Bad Romance and Telephone in 2009/10,both were charting well and fans liked them...

Fame Monster also had Alejandro and Dancing in the Dark,both released in 2010,did well and just helped our kween get more fans.

She was just special for us,with her crazy costumes,cute personality,refreshing music and that's why we loved her 

Then Born This Way stole our wigs and sent them in the orbit around Sun

giphy.gif Born This Way peaked at no.1 all over the world

Later she had Judas,The Edge of Glory,You and I and Marry The Night doing well and winning our hearts.

Born This Way really made us love her even more,but her of course,as she was getting bigger,she was getting more attention of her competitors,Madonna. :reductive:

It somehow got Gaga get so much more hate and everyone wanted her to fall :neyde:

Then ARTPOP came in ... Drama just went couldn't be bigger.Her sales went down,people called her FLOP,even though she wasn't .

People gave more spotlight to other stars,and they've had enough of Gaga,even though ARTPOP wasn't really bad,it was good and my favorite album ever.

giphy.gif

ARTPOP had Applause being moderate hit and DWUW and G.U.Y charting badly...

Gaga just gave up after all this drama and instead wanted to get her reputation back.She made Cheek To Cheek

Having just two singles didn't stop her from getting another Grammy

giphy.gif

Then Joanne came,album inspired by her aunt.It was personal.

Album debuted with 200k + sales at no.1,making it her 4th number 1 and also had just 2 singles Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons.

PI did terribly,but thanks to SuperBowl Gaga got Million Reasons peak at no.4 in the US.She also had The Cure doing ok.

After she went  through SuperBowl,tributes and vocal albums without autotunes,people LOVED her once again.

giphy.gif

What do you think,will she have another album selling million units in the first week,or will she continue her downfall of sales?

loving you was blue

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
peto flex

As i said before Gaga ft. Madonna will break all the records in the music industry 

đź’Žđź’Ž

viniferrett

Yeah, she’s not far from that. She just needs to play her cards right next era

don’t be lazy or sloppy 

Magneto

Even though ARTPOP had less sales (a trend which can be seen throughout the whole music businesses) she still scored a #1 with the album and Applause is actually one of her biggest radiohits when it comes to longevity and airplay. #JusticeForARTPOP

OT: no and that's okay as long as LM's learn to love Gaga for themselves without needing approval by others

Free my mind

gagarox

Yep. There is a lot of good will for her now post superbowl.. if she is willing to give the gp and fans a radio friendly non polarizing enjoyable album (basically another TF+TFM) the era will be just as huge as Gaga 2008-10. People will openly support her and buy the album. Otherwise idk man.. ugh gaga just give us that pop music that we love 

PMKKARDASHiAN

I don't think Gaga will peak higher than 08-11 because let's be real, only 4 artists have ever peaked that high before her, and none have peaked that high since her (in every aspect, not just sales) 

but she is already rebounding from the downward spiral her career took during BTW and AP, and she seems to be garnering praise at every turn. 

People are late to the party at recognizing her talents, ambitions, and true artistry, but at least she's finally getting what she deserves. 

1 minute ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I don't think Gaga will peak higher than 08-11 because let's be real, only 4 artists have ever peaked that high before her, and none have peaked that high since her (in every aspect, not just sales) 

but she is already rebounding from the downward spiral her career took during BTW and AP, and she seems to be garnering praise at every turn. 

People are late to the party at recognizing her talents, ambitions, and true artistry, but at least she's finally getting what she deserves. 

Nice instagram pics btw 

giphy.gif

loving you was blue

LittleMonster20

I'm sure she once will.

The thing is,she can easily make another BR-sized hit,she just doesn't feel the need for it right now.

Seeka

Why do people have to have peaks? Having a peak means you have a valley soon after.

As long as Gaga is happy, I'm happy. She could plateau (fame/financial success wise) but as long as she is doing what she loves, I'll be happy.

PopThatArt
19 minutes ago, Sassy Eros said:

Ever since she joined music industry as a solo artists she easily climbed the mountain and became one of the the biggest selling artist of the time.It started 2008 with Just Dance and Poker Face were huge hits,both in America and Europe.

Then Gaga had LoveGame,Eh Eh and Paparazzi high charting over the world.

giphy.gif

Then after Fame in Fame Monster she had ICONIC Bad Romance and Telephone in 2009/10,both were charting well and fans liked them...

Fame Monster also had Alejandro and Dancing in the Dark,both released in 2010,did well and just helped our kween get more fans.

She was just special for us,with her crazy costumes,cute personality,refreshing music and that's why we loved her 

Then Born This Way stole our wigs and sent them in the orbit around Sun

giphy.gif Born This Way peaked at no.1 all over the world

Later she had Judas,The Edge of Glory and Marry The Night doing well and winning our hearts.

Born This Way really made us love her even more,but her of course,as she was getting bigger,she was getting more attention of her competitors,Madonna. :reductive:

It somehow got Gaga get so much more hate and everyone wanted her to fall :neyde:

Then ARTPOP came in ... Drama just went couldn't be bigger.Her sales went down,people called her FLOP,even though she wasn't .

People gave more spotlight to other stars,and they've had enough of Gaga,even though ARTPOP wasn't really bad,it was good and my favorite album ever.

giphy.gif

ARTPOP had Applause being moderate hit and DWUW and G.U.Y charting badly...

Gaga just gave up after all this drama and instead wanted to get her reputation back.She made Cheek To Cheek

Having just two singles didn't stop her from getting another Grammy

giphy.gif

Then Joanne came,album inspired by her aunt.It was personal.

Album debuted with 200k + sales at no.1,making it her 4th number 1 and also had just 2 singles Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons.

PI did terribly,but thanks to SuperBowl Gaga got Million Reasons peak at no.4 in the US.She also had The Cure doing ok.

After she went  through SuperBowl,tributes and vocal albums without autotunes,people LOVED her once again.

giphy.gif

What do you think,will she have another album selling million units in the first week,or will she continue her downfall of sales?

What's this with everyone saying Perfect Illusion did "terribly", it's a really cool song, completely underrated, and contrary to popular belief, a lot of fans and the public love the song. 

And I believe after the Superbowl, it was said Gaga was as popular as she was at the "peak" of her career. 

And what difference does it make if Gaga is at the top of every chart or all over pop media, that isn't what greatness is defined by, or legacy. 

Certain people on here still deem ARTPOP a "flop", but if it's such a flop, why are so called popstars still releasing music and images basically ripped off from Gaga and ARTPOP? 

And if Joanne is such an unpopular album, how come now, so many people are jumping on the acoustic, Joanne sounding bandwagon? 

Taylor Swift, for example, can hire all the generic pop producers and directors she wants, dole out any pop sounding piece of garbage song or video she wants, she will never reach Gaga's level of artistry, talent, vocal ability, generosity, dedication, honesty, candor, style, vocal ability (it's important this be mentioned twice), legacy, iconography, impact, power, or legend. 

And what difference does it make if she sells 1M albums in the first week? What will that actually mean? Will it contribute to anything real? 

Go see A Star is Born

August Blue

Great thread.

But I dont think gaga will re peak with another album. Im not sure if I want that either, having good sales and packed arenas and stadiums are more than enough for me as a fan :firega: 

MaryJaneHolland

Re-peak? Not really, not in this streaming era.

Big era? Yes, if she goes back to her 'shock factor'

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, PopThatArt said:

What's this with everyone saying Perfect Illusion did "terribly", it's a really cool song, completely underrated, and contrary to popular belief, a lot of fans and the public love the song. 

Bc is death dropped everywhere on the charts :toofunny: like cmon

the biggest kii was in france where it went from 1 to 98 :rip: 

Archived