💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

VMAs ratings on MTV: 2.66M

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

MTV’s annual Video Music Awards ceremony once again suffered a year-over-year ratings decline.

According to live+same-day data posted by Showbuzz, the MTV edition of Sunday’s broadcast drew a 1.36 adults 18-49 rating and averaged 2.66 million overall viewers.

The numbers trail the 1.78 rating and 3.27 million viewer mark drawn by last year’s show. Those numbers were down sharply from those of the 2015 edition, which were down from those of the 2014 show.

Like last year’s show, the 2017 VMAs ceremony aired concurrently across multiple Viacom networks. Several of the simulcasts were also down year-over-year.

This year’s VH1 edition drew a 0.36 adults 18-49 rating and 0.71 million viewers (versus a 0.41 and 0.89 million last year). The comedy Central broadcast posted a 0.18 rating and 0.42 in viewership (versus a 0.24 and 0.48 million last year), while the Spike airing scored a 0.18 rating and 0.43 million (versus a 0.20 and 0.44 million last year).

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2017/08/29/ratings-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-show-falls-2016-edition/

Morphine Prince

Tragic. 

Why would you even show the VMA's during the Game of Thrones finale. 

Mirages

Thats for putting up a shitty show, nominating shitty song and having shitty performers AND HOST! :trollga::sharon:

giphy.webp

I'm the bitch that's fragile

DelusionalGaga

Not surprised. People hardly watch TV anymore, especially not MTV. It's only a matter of time before this channel dies :emma:

littlepotter
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Tragic. 

Why would you even show the VMA's during the Game of Thrones finale. 

and to think a few atrlers claimed it will draw a bigger audience :rip:

chaeri pls

tenor.gif

the moonman no longer means something, this show used to be Iconic but they ****ed up big time

I have a feeling they are about to cancel it in the near future

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

HauntingHollow

because it became **** and i am loving the decline :lolly:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Archived