šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DarkGa for LG6?

Dutch

Featured Posts

erikaisamonster

I agree about DarkGa coming for blood. I feel like there were a few times last night that she alluded to this being like her closure with her family and finding what has made her happy and that Gaga is back. I can't remember her exact wording tho.Ā 

Her preludes were EVERYTHING last night and I can't wait to see what's next!Ā 

xxx

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch
42 minutes ago, erikaisamonster said:

I agree about DarkGa coming for blood. I feel like there were a few times last night that she alluded to this being like her closure with her family and finding what has made her happy and that Gaga is back. I can't remember her exact wording tho.

Exactly, I watched last night show and this made me even more confident about theĀ DarkGa coming back.

NIGHTCRAWLER
53 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Added this to the post:

At the show in New York, she was talking about the Joanne album, that she had to put the hatĀ on to becomeĀ Joanne. But she toldĀ the NY audience this: 'Don't your worry monsters, I will me back'. The symbolism at the end of the show is really strong. She leaves her Joanne hatĀ on the stage. It almost feels like she is saying goodbye to the Joanne persona, sinceĀ she only becomes Joanne when she's wearing the hat,Ā and the next time you'll see her she will be totally different/the original Gaga again.

This seems so obvious !! I'm getting confident about the next era

JupiterDrive

She's not that fierce and interesting and mysterious anymore to pull of a dark vibeĀ 

Jonathan2244
1 minute ago, iFameMonzter said:

She's not that fierce and interesting and mysterious anymore to pull of a dark vibeĀ 

dont be silly,:awkney:

nattuggla

Tbh I really hope that the next era is planned and executed well.

Please Gaga, decide already the singles prior release of the album and hire professionals to execute the shooting of the music video in time.

Book some promo spots and plan them that they are not just concentrated around the time of album release but also for the later singles.Ā Ā 

1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

I wouldn't want BTWDarkGa either :sure:, I would like a more toned down DarkGa with simpleĀ makeup and simplerĀ DarkGa fashion, if ya know what I mean :sure:

Studying has been messing with your mindĀ :saladga:

gagarox

I want an album full of ditd/monster/i like it roughsĀ :music:

She is coming for blood i can feel it.. hopefully its early 2019 or fall 2018 post asibĀ 

gagarox
21 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

With the right team she can pull it off. Why do u think shes not capable anymore lol?Ā 

Irrelevant
15 minutes ago, MrA said:

Studying has been messing with your mindĀ :saladga:

School looks at my bad grades:

"ooh! look what you made me do"

medium.ucVmUEyq9WEBTlMkphp6pcwU3_usZlKWl

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

LittleMonster20

I think DarkGa is coming,and I think the album will be musicallyĀ and visuallyĀ like The Fame Monster.

GhettoFabulous

Tbh all I need for Gaga to do is to serve usĀ 

- CONSTANT/effective promoĀ :poot::neyde:no months of silence during an era no shade no teaĀ 

- Ā I want her to wow us next era but like a good amazing wow like the wow I got after listening to Venus ya knowĀ :pray:

- I need ha to serve mugler x Gaga x Nicola realnessĀ 

- Btw fashion and darkness with weird ass looks

then I know I say this a lot and it might be annoying or whatever but imma keep sayin it till it happensĀ :madge:

tumblr_inline_ol3ir2xHpx1rj234w_500.gif

I need Ha to give usĀ 70s/80s esque dark asss disco bopsĀ ok and some 80s synth/ vapor wave and a little bit of some soul/rock vibesĀ :pray:

tbh I donā€™t need no generic pop era or whatever(she can keep the cure sounding songs:poot:Ā one cute stain in the discography is enough) like Iā€™d love a TFMX BTW disco psych rock album. And Iā€™d love for it to be a visual album with AHS hotel meets Virgomood/grey instagram page visualsĀ ITS LONG OVERDUEĀ :pray:

OT: yes darkga should come back soon I hope soĀ :pray:we need ha ass back we need GAGA

Archived