💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Scary Gaga Things?

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

The Start of Bad Romance , i always scared by the OHHHHHH if i play Bad Romance,  specially using HIFi at home and using earphone :derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga:

it totally makes me jump 

like..........

Hit me a message and say hi !

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
15 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

What was the artistic meaning for her wearing these teeth? I didn't get it. 

Ugliness, self-deprecation.

RAMROD

This thing still scares me to this day:

the T.H.I.N.K. Campaign

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Abramovic
17 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Warning true story:

I think it was in 2010. I was not a Monster yet and I saw a video that said Lady Gaga has a penis, she's hermaphrodite. And I believed it without even thinking it could be fake (I was young) and it made me feel sick for her I was really confused, like I've been thinking about it a lot. With I forgot about it and then I saw naked pics lol and grew up and I understood it was bullshit. 2 years later I became a Stan with BTW. F*ck the drama

Who remembers that?

I had the same! I was so confused and it irritated me :toofunny:

MarryTheNight

okay i absolutely like adore it likes its cool but the Coachella interlude with the tentacle is creepy as hell. sorry not sorry :gum:

duckworth

Applause, Alejandro and BTW videos really scared the crap out of me as a child. Love Game woke my sexuality (m********** to it a couple when I was younger :giggle: – was 9 when it was released). Unstanned after Applause and re-stanned since G.U.Y. 

ApplauseftAdele

The Paparazzi women, her kissing androgynous punk rockstars, her death scene from the balcony and the murder scene in telephone.

For BTW the horns 

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, Gaga Gangsta said:

okay i absolutely like adore it likes its cool but the Coachella interlude with the tentacle is creepy as hell. sorry not sorry :gum:

What's wrong with being creepy? :toofunny:

Selenenite

tumblr_lroen1shFn1qd5s8co1_500.gif

:toofunny:

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

Eurotrash
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

This thing still scares me to this day:

the T.H.I.N.K. Campaign

giphy.gif

What &xtz=-180

None of it scared me but I love horror stuff and that's honestly what made me fall in love with her work in the first place. Hoping she brings it back. 

Pamelaisley

Her Paparazzi performance at the VMAs actually scared me a little bit because I really thought she was dead. My dad was watching too and he just said, "She's weird" when it was over. 

I was 11 when BTW came out and for some reason, the intro to Government Hooker scared me. 

Bloody Mary scared me and I actually covered my mirror with a blanket :toofunny: I just thought about the urban legend when I listened to it because in 3rd grade, my friends convinced me she was real. 

I hated the face at the end of the BTW video with the horns and gap teeth. 

The whole aesthetic of the Yoü and I video was kinda creepy but now I'm older and I love creepy and scary things so, to quote Lana, "nothing scares me anymore" :giggle:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Archived