question

Scary Gaga Things?

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UWontUseMyMind

Tha Fame fragrance video...all that black substance and the giagantic gaga statue, creepy! 

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

It was a clue for ARTPOP, Gaga used to put a clue of the enxt era at the end of the last music video of the previous one

Alejandro >> MTN fire

MTN >>> ARTPOP space theme

Lol no

LordEnigma
Just now, SarconSal said:

Tha Fame fragrance video...all that black substance and the giagantic gaga statue, creepy! 

The deleted scene of her shooting a gun scares me/SHOOK me.

I wish it was in the original commercial

Alejandro: I used to be so scared of the Alejandro MV that I was never able to watch all of it in full so I would be on YouTube looking at thumbnails instead thinking there was sex scene in it :toofunny: 

Judas: I would always be scared of singing the chorus because I felt like saying the word "Judas" felt freaky. 

Alfonso

Idk why but for me the Walk Walk Fashion Baby gaga from the Bad Romance music video was kinda creepy.. :duck: (I think it was because of the shoes, the costume and the hairstyle :v)

Apart from that, the BTW intro was not that easy to see/hear at night alone :pray:

ryanripley
2 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

The end of the MTN video.

I still don't understand the point of it :toofunny:

i think it's meant to be a phoenix rising from the ashes since the whole video is about her rejection and being dropped the label (aka the phoenix dying) and then she interviews with interscope and boom: she's reborn as a glamorous creature within flames, like phoenix :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

CautiousLurker
2 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

The end of the MTN video.

I still don't understand the point of it :toofunny:

To look cool :queenga:

Henri Bardot

The Alejandro video was so f*cking scary to me, i thought she was worshiping satan tbh, the same with Judas. (i was 6-8 years old when they got released so...). 

pooiota

LordEnigma
17 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i think it's meant to be a phoenix rising from the ashes since the whole video is about her rejection and being dropped the label (aka the phoenix dying) and then she interviews with interscope and boom: she's reborn as a glamorous creature within flames, like phoenix :poot: 

That makes sense it's just so random :toofunny:

This was at the peak of Illuminati **** and I was like OMG but also bopping my bussy to it

PaperGypsy

that ugly cat thing with no furr in the bad romance video 

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

MonsterOfficial

this Judas remix. I remember I would skip this on my CD because I thought I'm gonna summon some demon or something :emma: 

exorcise my mind

sarahb

2up92lf.png

For a while there I was worried she wasn't going to get out of Asia alive. It sounded like she was about to martyr herself. 

Eurotrash
4 hours ago, MonsterOfficial said:

this Judas remix. I remember I would skip this on my CD because I thought I'm gonna summon some demon or something :emma: 

OMG, I don't think I've ever heard this remix before! :O But it is extremely creepy :gum::selena::wtfga::what:

Archived