question

Scary Gaga Things?

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stan Is My Name

The end of Marry the Night video, of all her mv that part is the only thing I don't get. Why does it look like she's in hell(?), why is there a ping noise, why does she fly into the camera? 

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

Thrasher

Don't know why but The Monster Ball 1.0 has really horror/scary vibes in my opinion.

Also, intro of these videos: Alejandro, Born This Way, and especially Marry The Night (but since i now like horror movies which involve mental issues, asylums etc. MTN is my favorite video of hers)

“Come over, when you’re sober”

JoanneMonster
19 minutes ago, Stan Is My Name said:

The end of Marry the Night video, of all her mv that part is the only thing I don't get. Why does it look like she's in hell(?), why is there a ping noise, why does she fly into the camera? 

It was a clue for ARTPOP, Gaga used to put a clue of the enxt era at the end of the last music video of the previous one

Alejandro >> MTN fire

MTN >>> ARTPOP space theme

I See You

Stan Is My Name
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

It was a clue for ARTPOP, Gaga used to put a clue of the enxt era at the end of the last music video of the previous one

Alejandro >> MTN fire

MTN >>> ARTPOP space theme

:huh:

I don't buy it lol

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

Esteban

I was already too old to be scared by her :cryga: But there is a french pop artist that scared me when i was younger: Mylène Farmer... :tony:

capturejtrta51b.jpg

uo6qtv5p.jpg

Glamourpuss
55 minutes ago, Rady said:

Show me your teeth

110413-extra-lady-gaga-youtube-1.gif

What was the artistic meaning for her wearing these teeth? I didn't get it. 

Esteban
27 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Don't know why but The Monster Ball 1.0 has really horror/scary vibes in my opinion.

Also, intro of these videos: Alejandro, Born This Way, and especially Marry The Night (but since i now like horror movies which involve mental issues, asylums etc. MTN is my favorite video of hers)

Oh you're right about the Monster Ball 1.0, there was a little something scary, something very cinematographic between Kubrick, Cronemberg, Lynch and Alien.

I think it's thanks to the stage who looks like a spooky theatrical retro T.V + the very 80's technicolor lights and the smoke like in "twin peaks" from Lynch + the alien outfits.

CautiousLurker

All the dark imagery in her work is one of the reasons she was so compelling to me tbh

giphy.gif

Love it still :whitney:

Alejandro MV is everything for me :tony:

giphy.gif

Rafr88

The next day another turn came and so it continued always the same, coitus, Christ, curses, ejaculation, always the same (x20)

Archived