Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Scary Gaga Things?

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga
Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

Same sksksks. Especially the ending omg :air:

Basically everything. The heart in barbed wire, her swallowing the rosary, her eyes burning out in the end :gum:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

Ok so pretty much I was legit scared of her even though I was a stan nnnn. I remember my brother would turn the light off and say Lady Gaga is in the room and I’d scream :air:. I also was scared of the countess :poot:(don’t know why it’s so dumb but yeah :poot:) I couldn’t sleep on my stomach cuz I thought drildo was gonna come and well yeah drill his do in me :poot:. I got literally wet of sweat cuz I kept seeing the countess with her glove and stuff in my dreams a mess a kii a cackle :poot: I tend to overthink things so yeah :poot::lolly:

Eurotrash

hqdefault.jpg

THIS SCARED THE LIVING SH*T OUT OF ME

89643c52e1e15d53b7a54f5a754a3c4aa420ff89

lady-gaga1-tt-width-500-height-781-crop-

lady_gaga.jpg

lady-gaga-bad-romance-official-video-61.

ladygaga_badromance_230.jpg

Gagas-round-sunglasses.jpg?x74375

Lady+Gaga+Modern+Sunglasses+Round+Sungla

the round sunglasses look freaking amazing on her, but I used to get so scared of them, because she looked like MJ with them combined with dark eyebrows...

Edonis

I was 16 when the The Fame came out so :laughga: I don't think anything disturbed me too much :laughga:

noisullitcefrep

I once listened to the Bloody Mary instrumental (or maybe the backwards version, I don't really remember) at night and my 13-year old me couldn't fall asleep half of the night because I was scared of... Illuminati demons stuff:toofunny:

ParanoidGirl

I was young and the Born this Way video scared me a lot.. I tought that her horns were actually permanent implants :selena:

Lady-Gaga-Born-This-Way-Music-Video-Scre

And this :toofunny:

tumblr_ln4ck0vXIL1qbk4r0.gif

Oh and also..

Eurotrash
4 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Ok so pretty much I was legit scared of her even though I was a stan nnnn. I remember my brother would turn the light off and say Lady Gaga is in the room and I’d scream :air:. I also was scared of the countess :poot:(don’t know why it’s so dumb but yeah :poot:) I couldn’t sleep on my stomach cuz I thought drildo was gonna come and well yeah drill his do in me :poot:. I got literally wet of sweat cuz I kept seeing the countess with her glove and stuff in my dreams a mess a kii a cackle :poot: I tend to overthink things so yeah :poot::lolly:

Fu*k, I wish the Countess visited me :lolly:

GhettoFabulous
Just now, Bathory said:

Fu*k, I wish the Countess visited me :lolly:

:lolly:well now I wouldn’t mind cuz I liiiiivvvvee for her she’s that bih :diane:

DelusionalGaga
2 minutes ago, noisullitcefrep said:

I once listened to the Bloody Mary instrumental (or maybe the backwards version, I don't really remember) at night and my 13-year old me couldn't fall asleep half of the night because I was scared of... Illuminati demons stuff:toofunny:

I always used to skip Bloody Mary because I was scared of that urban legend. Little did I know that it was the best song on BTW :selena:

Sneaky Oliver

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned the Manifesto Of Little Monsters yet :gum:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

evgenigerm2

Bloody Mary (the song), You & I (the ice cream seller at the beginning), Alejandro ending

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

TheRoof
14 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

i can't breathe :air:

Phoebe Buffay

The BTW video used to freak me out a little bit. TBH, I was scared of Madonna a lot more, especially of the Frozen video (Samara teas :selena: ), and the whole Erotica and Like a Prayer era. And at night I would have nightmares. 

200.webp#2-grid1

Drin Lon

Omg, Lady GaGa seems like a terryfing person, I'm glad that I stan for the new indie artist Joanne instead! 

Archived