💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do you ever look back at Gaga's Career.....

Jonathan2244

Featured Posts

Jonathan2244

and just absorb it all again,  like I cant believe she did that factor! I still getting over that she won the Golden Globe and was Nominated for an Oscar... Who would of thought this back in like even 2013...

Cant wait for the Documentary, think it will make us fall in love with Gaga all over again! :)

If this needs moving to a different section :classy:

viniferrett
1 minute ago, Jonathan2244 said:

and just absorb it all again,  like I cant believe she did that factor! I still getting over that she won the Golden Globe and was Nominated for an Oscar... Who would of thought this back in like even 2013...

Cant wait for the Documentary, think it will make us fall in love with Gaga all over again! :)

tenor.gif

ZiggyZiggs
6 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

I swear everytime I don't see 'win', I get triggered :saladga: why oh why Lord :saladga: 

bloody g

Honestly yes. I can: "I can't believe she did THAT" many times a day, and I now think: she never stops doing THAT, does she

EDIT: this post is a mess rip :poot:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Jonathan2244
11 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Honestly yes. I can: "I can't believe she did THAT" many times a day, and I now think: she never stops doing THAT, does she

EDIT: this post is a mess rip :poot:

I still understand :awkney:

PartySick

I feel actual pride tbh :diane:

She worked her ass off for everything she has now. Truly an icon :flutter: an inspiration :flutter:

A legend :firega:

đŸ–€

viniferrett
24 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I swear everytime I don't see 'win', I get triggered :saladga: why oh why Lord :saladga: 

ikr :selena:

SHE WAS ROBBED

Drin Lon

Brace yourself kids, it's just the beginning. LG6 is coming for everybody's scalp, trust and believe :giggle:

JR Gg
4 minutes ago, Triggered said:

o-SAM-SMITH-570.jpg?7

:laughga:

The first gay man to win this award:gaysia: Elton is SHOOK :duck:

Babel
Just now, JR Gg said:

The first gay man to win this award:gaysia: Elton is SHOOK :duck:

I can't believe he invented the gays and we didn't even know until his speech. :giveup: Gaga wishes :selena:

PartySick

Ok, this thread isn't about Katy so please leave her and her stans out of it :laughga:

đŸ–€

ChicaSkas
On 8/28/2017 at 5:40 AM, katykatt said:

she used to be huge woww

Ermmm this is flamebait. I'm sure you wouldn't like this if someone said it about Katy Perry. Please don't flame any artists on this site.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived