1 minute ago, Andree said:

yeah, she shaded kim with the receipts part :giggle:

and what says the last taylor?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
1 hour ago, Bio said:

Is the bathtub scene about Kim K's Paris robbery? 

"The music video seems to be a not-so-subtle reference to when Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint by masked men in October 2016.

The thieves stole two diamond Cartier bracelets, a gold and diamond Jacob necklace, Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings and a gold Rolex from the reality TV star who was bound and gagged IN A BATHTUB during the ordeal."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/music-videos/fans-outraged-as-taylor-swift-mocks-kim-kardashians-robbery-in-look-what-you-made-me-do-video/news-story/622fa47543181a15f8c20fea35ebe90b

In the car crashing scene you can see a gold rolex flying and in the next scene she's wearing Cartier diamond bracelets. She also uses a diamond necklace as a biting chain. The lyrics to this part?

I don’t like your perfect crime

How you laugh when you lie

You said the gun was mine

Isn’t cool, no, I don’t like you

Oh the reach of it all..

Yo GagaGaga

I think I may have found another small one, but It might be a total reach:

Blank Space Music Video (Doves flying around her):

giphy.gif

Look What You Made Me Do Video (Crows flying around her in similar style):

giphy.gif

boyerased

The best shades are when they totally allude to something and they also doesn't. Taylor won.

flopheart

If i was her, i'd be more angry about being called "trump supporter" rather than all this childish things

Not sure if it's already posted, but in the graveyard scene there is a grave with the name she used to co-write 'This is what you came for'!

Also,  VMA-Taylor finally having the last word can be a reference...

Andrea B
10 minutes ago, flopheart said:

If i was her, i'd be more angry about being called "trump supporter" rather than all this childish things

she kinda addressed this on Tumblr. remember that her new album is coming and I think its going to be full of shade,fake rumours,etc

10 hours ago, Sopperd said:

Not sure if it's already posted, but in the graveyard scene there is a grave with the name she used to co-write 'This is what you came for'!

Can someone please find this part

https://swiftbridge.tumblr.com/post/164705392836/tayloruniverse-outoftheswoods-i-cant-help/embed 

"I can’t help but think if that Taylor on the plane behind all the other Taylors represents the actual Taylor? Like she created all the different archetypes for each era, but her real self is someone who isn’t portrayed 100% on the media and is forced into the background?"

(Yes there's a Taylor in the background if you look well at the end)

Andrea B
22 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

you welcome :bon:

I screamed when I saw '' nils sjberg'' names in the grave lmao 

Archived