💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LWYMMD MV references/Taylor Swift

Andrea B

Featured Posts

Chuckles
40 minutes ago, neptugne said:

omg I was literally like "whyd they put 1 $1 bill in the tub" the fukin lawsuit! i'm bald again

Where is this exactly?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chuckles
27 minutes ago, that juju said:

the song goes no where for me

Agreed, this is cheap entertainment that I am living for!

All these "clues" and "references" remind me of the early Gaga videos with fans researching and making theories and all :kara:

13 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Where is this exactly?

When she's laying in the bathtub full of diamonds, after the zombie scene, there's a $1 bill to her right (our left)

Is the bathtub scene about Kim K's Paris robbery? 

"The music video seems to be a not-so-subtle reference to when Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint by masked men in October 2016.

The thieves stole two diamond Cartier bracelets, a gold and diamond Jacob necklace, Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings and a gold Rolex from the reality TV star who was bound and gagged IN A BATHTUB during the ordeal."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/music-videos/fans-outraged-as-taylor-swift-mocks-kim-kardashians-robbery-in-look-what-you-made-me-do-video/news-story/622fa47543181a15f8c20fea35ebe90b

In the car crashing scene you can see a gold rolex flying and in the next scene she's wearing Cartier diamond bracelets. She also uses a diamond necklace as a biting chain. The lyrics to this part?

I don’t like your perfect crime

How you laugh when you lie

You said the gun was mine

Isn’t cool, no, I don’t like you

Andrea B
1 minute ago, Bio said:

"The music video seems to be a not-so-subtle reference to when Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint by masked men in October 2016.

The thieves stole two diamond Cartier bracelets, a gold and diamond Jacob necklace, Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings and a gold Rolex from the reality TV star who was bound and gagged IN A BATHTUB during the ordeal."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/music-videos/fans-outraged-as-taylor-swift-mocks-kim-kardashians-robbery-in-look-what-you-made-me-do-video/news-story/622fa47543181a15f8c20fea35ebe90b

In the car crashing scene you can see a gold rolex flying and in the next scene she's wearing Cartier diamond bracelets. She also uses a diamond necklace as a biting chain. The lyrics to this part?

Trxstan

ok thank you for this explanation bc I was wondering why she was doing so many seemingly sporadic visuals it felt like a bit much but now I get it and this is a run on sentence rip

woop hey there keep scrolling

RAMROD

Since when T$ become so savage? :sharon:

She even shade the haters plenty of times here :sharon:

"Oh there she goes, playing the victim again!" :sharon:

Sad day for the haters, she won this :sharon:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Chuckles
4 minutes ago, Trxstan said:

ok thank you for this explanation bc I was wondering why she was doing so many seemingly sporadic visuals it felt like a bit much but now I get it and this is a run on sentence rip

I appreciate the video even more

Chuckles
17 minutes ago, Bio said:

As someone previously said it might also be referenced to an interview where people think she "cries in a bathtub full of diamonds" ??

zakariah
1 hour ago, DeanWinchester said:

Felt like this was a katy shade too. Prism/SB-ponytail with dixie cut while holding a grammy

She really looked like Katy in it too, imo :toofunny: 

Andrea B
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Since when T$ become so savage? :sharon:

She even shade the haters plenty of times here :sharon:

"Oh there she goes, playing the victim again!" :sharon:

Sad day for the haters, she won this :sharon:

she knows it, someone on tumblr posted these two screenshots and she liked the post on tumblr....

tumblr_ovdfsjL9oK1tjn57ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_ovdhtgDtiV1qkxds0_540.png

TheRoof
1 hour ago, Chuckles said:

Agreed, this is cheap entertainment that I am living for!

All these "clues" and "references" remind me of the early Gaga videos with fans researching and making theories and all :kara:

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

So many references...this looks like a TFM-era Gaga video hahaha

THIS MAKES ME NOSTALGIC :kara:

TheRoof
52 minutes ago, Andree said:

she knows it, someone on tumblr posted these two screenshots and she liked the post on tumblr....

tumblr_ovdfsjL9oK1tjn57ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_ovdhtgDtiV1qkxds0_540.png

also what was she says at the end?? , i'm not english so i don't understand enough , the receipts part and the vma 2009 taylor part please

Andrea B
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

also what was she says at the end , i'm not english so i don't understand enough , the receipts part and the vma 2009 taylor part please

yeah, she shaded kim with the receipts part :giggle:

Archived