Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
event

Official 2017 MTV Video Music Awards Discussion


HausOfMark

Featured Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Omg the 5H intro was shaaaaaaaaady :awkney:

ย 

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Teal Ambition

DID THEY JUST SHADE CAMILA LMFAO

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ
Link to post
Share on other sites

ZiggyZiggs
5 minutes ago, Greg said:

Apparently Lorde has the flu and has lost her voice. That looked a little too choreographed to me to be quickly thrown together. They might just be trying to cover themselves for the inevitable backlash.ย 

She tweeted this hours before she performedย 

ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thomas P

K Katy needs to stop. I'm confused because I like her but what the ****?

Iโ€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...