💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Halsey Is A Boring Performer...

getto

Featured Posts

couldn't disagree more, I was blown away by this particular performance. in watching her other shows I felt this one was planned and choreographed the least (zero), which may be boring for all you performing arts fans but I'm a fan of self expression through MUSIC. And i feel in this case of stage + band + singer&mic = Raw uninfluenced by corporation or other,  self expression through music on an intimate level as well as unadulterated display of Talent and emotion. After seeing this performance I felt like I knew this performer personally Period. so this one is truly for the real music lover. I would like to add that her music in nowhere near my genre.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've  just watched her earlier here in manila. She was awesome live tho. She has good chatisma on stage and live vocals. You can't just compare her to other artists. She's awesome!

Less is more / Less is a bore

lost in limbo

Lol gurl you need to lower your expectations when it comes to less/not mainstream singers. Don't expect much except vocals from singers like Lana, Marina, Halsey, etc. They can give you nice stage props and good experiences but they won't give you huge choreographies and what we're used to from mainstream singers. You just kinda get used to it.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

KatieJudasGaga4

I saw her perform Demons with Imagine Dragons and I was very disappointed. Like Dan was doing so great and you can nearly even hear her.

Archived