💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Man arrested for selling fake Gaga tickets For $800 On Craigslist

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

GagaXCollection

extralarge.jpg

"If you're still trying to score tickets to Friday night's sold-out Lady Gaga concert at Wrigley Field — watch out."

"A South Side man was charged in a Craigslist scam this week after selling four fake tickets for $800 at a Downtown Starbucks, authorities said Friday."

"Police arrested 42-year-old JB Anderson about 6:50 p.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of West North Avenue after a Bucktown man reported a fraudulent sale that occurred earlier that afternoon, court records show."

"Anderson, of the 8700 block of South Justine Street, is charged with forgery and resisting arrest. Cook County Judge Laura Sullivan on Friday set bail at $50,000."

Source: https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20170825/wrigleyville/lady-gaga-wrigley-field-sold-out-historic-concert-first-female-headliner-craigslist-scam

Spoiler

tumblr_n2v64k23w31si7rs1o3_500.gif

ladygagaxcollection.com

RAMROD

He get what he deserves. I am glad he got caught, that is terrible thing to do. Especially if the prospective costumer are desperate on getting tickets. Very terrible thing to do.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Hurem
43 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

omg :air: which one of yous Is JB :air: Only at a Gags concert :air: 

Doesn't this happen at almost every show though? :rip: 

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

Doesn't this happen at almost every show though? :rip: 

fake tickets for $800 and got arrested with bail set at $50000? Only at a Gags concert :rip: 

AmericanGUY

doing God's work :bon:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

pink sushi

The demand for this concert was INSANE. Especially the day of the show! People were buying nosebleed seats for over $200 on StubHub!! :wtf: I'm so glad I bought my ticket the day before when prices were reasonable. 

NIghtmareElm

Why would anyone buy tickets on craigslist?  No matter how desperate I am for a show I only buy from Ticketmaster and Stubhub.  

Archived