💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Dragged for Bodyshaming Co-star in Swish Swish Video

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

2:17 damn :( 

this shows how most artists don't care about the costars, you'd think they'd be very hands-on about making their costars feel good. That's y I stan Gags she's REAL. This just shows how ****ed up the BTS of a video really is. When we watch it, it's fun but it's at someone else's expense. She could've told Christine before hand, this goes to show how fake the woman is. She'll do anything for the views

Even Christine's own YouTube cohost Elijah Daniel tweeted (but quickly deleted) some scathing criticism of the body shaming bit:

elijah-daniel-tweets__oPt.jpg

EDIT: Ok so this I didn't know this was actually a thing. Kety is getting slammed for the fat jokes in the video

Source 1 Source 2

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmericanGUY

Christine my legend :whitney:

꧁ 𝕛'đ•§đ•–đ•Šđ•© đ•Ąđ•’đ•€ 𝕞𝕠𝕩𝕣𝕚𝕣 đ•„đ• đ•Šđ•„đ•– đ•€đ•–đ•Šđ•đ•– ꧂

The idea for the video is cute and funny, but Katy's desperate attempts to go viral are embarassing. It really could've been one of the best videos of hers if she used actual humour and not a compilation of dumb memes

mdr

why are yall saying poor katy christine didn't drag her lol she's just saying that she was unaware of how the product turned out and she said it was a mess but it  was sort of meant to be but also even that part was a mess too so the execution was so bizarre. i agree. god katy can't win it's almost sad, at first it was funny because haha gaga stans winning but now it's like jfc :emma: 

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Poor Katy :emma: 

Its the other way around. Katy isn't the victim here, she should be more smart and think about someone else before calling them 'Shaquile O'meals' in their video. disgusting. she should've at least asked her

Sizzily
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

Its the other way around. Katy isn't the victim here, she should be more smart and think about someone else before calling them 'Shaquile O'meals' in their video

Did the actress come out and say she had a problem with this? If not, I don't see any victim.

One Banned Boi

Hades
8 minutes ago, grigioguy19 said:

Omg Gaga just keeps winningFCYQUcN

What does this have to do with Gaga? It's Katy's video and people are criticizing her behavior it's not like Gaga is earning sth from Katy being a good or a bad person. 

Gaga wins in her life by just being herself not because monsters feel the need to put other artists down. :) 

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

Did the actress come out and say she had a problem with this? If not, I don't see any victim.

you said 'poor katy' like she's a victim. she's doing just fine. pretty sure Christine was not ok with this, she didn't say anthing herself cuz she didn't want all the attention

Unfortunately, her entire role in the video seemed to be the butt of some really unfunny fat jokes. Her nickname was "Shaquille O'Meals" and her stats were "5.7 tacos per minute." And all she did was eat the entire vid.

Even Christine's own YouTube cohost Elijah Daniel tweeted (but quickly deleted) some scathing criticism of the body shaming bit:

14 minutes ago, grigioguy19 said:

Omg Gaga just keeps winningFCYQUcN

Wheres the correlation lmao get those likes tho i guess?

Sizzily
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

you said 'poor katy' like she's a victim. she's doing just fine. pretty sure Christine was not ok with this, she didn't say anthing herself cuz she didn't want all the attention

Unfortunately, her entire role in the video seemed to be the butt of some really unfunny fat jokes. Her nickname was "Shaquille O'Meals" and her stats were "5.7 tacos per minute." And all she did was eat the entire vid.

omg, I was just saying poor Katy as a joke, you know how everyone has been coming for her. It ain't that serious hon.

One Banned Boi

Archived