Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Metallica & Gaga Pre-Grammy rehearsal

lego

Featured Posts

Weasel
1 hour ago, noisullitcefrep said:

I've never seen a pre-rehearsal of a Gaga performance. That's so cool, I need more of those tbh

There's some out there. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds way better.. Just perfect

Idk what the Grammys did but they ****ed up this performance. The sound mixing was awful.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

FameHookah

UGHH OMG this sounds ten times better than the actual performance, her vocals are so powerful and clear, i hate the grammys for doing them like that.. i mean appart from the obvious issue with the mic the sound mixing there was a mess, im so pissed it was gaga's moment to show the GP her amazing metal vocals.. and i think james hated her after the performance :( fuk

WTF is MDNA

7 minutes ago, Dutch said:

The Metallica fans are the Madonna fans of the metal scene? Wow, act like your age for once. :neyde:

Can you all not generalize? :neyde:

Youtube comments are always awful.

Most negative ones could even be from other pop girl's stans pretending to be Metallica fans. I've seen it all. :madge:

FreePalestine

CannaeDrive

This is a reminder that I need that kind of RockGa in my life, like more than ever.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

SiliconeMonster

Can speak from experience that some Metallica fans can be downright rotten. Their concerts are full of drunk, belligerent assholes who have no sense of human decency. But there are a LOT of us who aren't like that at all. Trust me.

I'm still so heartbroken that this collab fell apart so badly. I do hope they have a chance to work together again even though I doubt it'll happen. Every night of Metallica's North American tour when they played Moth into Flame (including at my show), James would make a snarky comment that the mic is working this time.

Gaga clearly is having a blast up there with them, but that Grammy performance was such a mess I'm still trying to forget it happened... :toofunny:

Find your freedom in the music

Dutch
12 minutes ago, lego said:

Can you all not generalize? :neyde:

Youtube comments are always awful.

Most negative ones could even be from other pop girl's stans pretending to be Metallica fans. I've seen it all. :madge:

I'm obviously talking about the YouTube comments, I know not all the Metallica and Madonna fans are hating on Gaga. But the likes on the hateful comments are not lying and I don't see why other pop girl's stans will watch this video. Once again, you're right, not every single Metallica fan hate her, but you can't deny the fact the most of them do for no good reason. Woman can sing metal too and so can pop girls. At least the most of us were open for it. It's funny to see how much respect the Little Monsters have for Metallica, especially because we are younger fanbase, and how the overall older Metallica fans are disrespecting Gaga. Gaga slayed and there is no reason to hate her for this performance.

noisullitcefrep
8 hours ago, Weasel said:

There's some out there. 

omg thank you, I love those😊

myluis617

Uhg  I know Richy is one of Gaga's friends, but i feel she should hire more choreographers that could do more than what her can. Like honestly idk why he is even trying to choreograph a rock song. It will really help her evolve as an artist to try different choreographers. He has done some good dances but I mostly dislike his choreography. That is one of the things we have been missing from Gaga, iconic dance moves and clearly Richy cant do it all.

Archived