question

Which old Taylor is she referring to?

heda97

Featured Posts

heda97

Taylor says that old Taylor is dead? Which old Taylor? The country good girl Taylor? Or the one whos every hit is a diss track about other people... cuz sweetie I've got news for you. 

Either way, I'm living for a crazy Taylor, but mostly because the general public will hate her :bon::reductive:

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

NIGHTCRAWLER

I think the Taylor she has been until now since she erased every Taylor on her social networks. Might be a stupid question but who is she talking about when she says "look what YOU made me do"? Who is this YOU??:gum:

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I think the Taylor she has been until now since she erased every Taylor on her social networks. Might be a stupid question but who is she talking about when she says "look what YOU made me do"? Who is this YOU??:gum:

Kanye is the most obvious tbh

"Tilted Stage" :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Kanye is the most obvious tbh

"Tilted Stage" :selena:

Oh I see now. She shouldn't play that game with him, especially if she was trying to get the hip hop listeners with the new era. Anyway I don't see the point in fighting, let's spread love and wisdom

gagagoogoose

Let's be honest, there is no "old" Taylor or "dark" Taylor. 

Taylor Swift has always been consistent with her brand. Maybe she thought she's being "new" by writing a song about being slightly rebellious? 

In the end, she is still sticking to the formula of writing songs about someone else and making herself a "victim"

NlWGQ.gif

NIGHTCRAWLER
7 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

Let's be honest, there is no "old" Taylor or "dark" Taylor. 

Taylor Swift has always been consistent with her brand. Maybe she's thought she's being new by writing a song about slightly rebellious? 

In the end, she is still sticking to the formula of writing songs about someone else and making herself a "victim"

NlWGQ.gif

That's so true. Comparing it to Miley's change you'll notice that Taylor is actually stepping back

Regina George
40 minutes ago, heda97 said:

Either way, I'm living for a crazy Taylor, but mostly beucause the general public will hate her :bon::reductive:

This makes you more "crazy" and "petty" than she is.. :awkney:

heda97
11 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This makes you more "crazy" and "petty" than she is.. :awkney:

Exactly! 

I can only aspire to be as as petty as the lady who sues her own fans and sabotages entire careers 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Regina George
3 minutes ago, heda97 said:

sues her own fans and sabotages entire careers 

:sure: I see you being lil' too extra.. 

loathereality

i don't care  about ts career all i want is drama

in the mean time LMs let's spread love <3

Thomas P

Her reputation was officially torn to **** last year, so the "humble girl next door" Taylor that she built her brand after is now dead. She's not dark or anything now, just she can't really fall back on those traits anymore

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

gagajandro25

Pretty much the entire image of Taylor she had established over the years. Her image got torn apart completely. There's no going back to that for her right now.

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Archived