Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Unforgettable 2 Mariah Carey remixes out now!

Mirages

Featured Posts

Mirages

French Montana - Unforgettable (Mariah Carey Remix) [feat. Swae Lee & Mariah Carey] and Unforgettable (Mariah Carey Acoustic Remix) [feat. Swae Lee & Mariah Carey] out now on iTunes, Spotify and other streaming services.

Unforgettable (Mariah Carey Remix) [feat. Swae Lee & Mariah Carey]

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/sk/album/unforgettable-mariah-carey-remix-feat-swae-lee-mariah/id1273880670

Unforgettable (Mariah Carey Acoustic Remix) [feat. Swae Lee & Mariah Carey]

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/sk/album/unforgettable-mariah-carey-acoustic-remix-feat-swae/id1273881104

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
3 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

The acoustic remix is so pointless...

Theyre trying to push the song because its already falling. 

teenagechrist

Queen of turning an awful song into a decent one:tony:

feeling so hot tamale

Wasnt she supposed to have an album ready? It sort of reminds me of I Don't in vibe and beat. I'm actually she's singing in the track. I've heard too many Selena Gomez whisper sing tracks for the day..

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Villanelle

I really like it. Love Mimi's vocals - so distinctive

I truly believe Mariah is a legend

Mirages
4 minutes ago, Vodka said:

Wasnt she supposed to have an album ready? It sort of reminds me of I Don't in vibe and beat. I'm actually she's singing in the track. I've heard too many Selena Gomez whisper sing tracks for the day..

She was going to release an album at the beginning of 2017, but she retracted that and said she just wants to put out a couple of non-album singles. Her career is a mess since she hired Stella as her manager that woman is no good!

P.S.: Love your nickname reminds me of my daily before I go to bed otherwise cant fall asleep until 4 am drink :selena:

Mirages
6 minutes ago, Gaga2017 said:

I really like it. Love Mimi's vocals - so distinctive

I truly believe Mariah is a skinny legend

fixed :selena:

Just now, Mirages said:

She was going to release an album at the beginning of 2017, but she retracted that and said she just wants to put out a couple of non-album singles. Her career is a mess since she hired Stella as her manager that woman is no good!

P.S.: Love your nickname reminds me of my daily before I go to bed otherwise cant fall asleep until 4 am drink :selena:

I was actually looking forward to another one of her records.  Elusive Chanteuse was great but I think she needs to put out another one and soon... Is she still going with her reality tv show, season 2? I mean I can see how Stella might get in the way, she seems deceiving but Idk for sure.

Lol thanks, urs is mysterious. That's good sometimes. :stalkga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Mirages
5 minutes ago, Vodka said:

I was actually looking forward to another one of her records.  Elusive Chanteuse was great but I think she needs to put out another one and soon... Is she still going with her reality tv show, season 2? I mean I can see how Stella might get in the way, she seems deceiving but Idk for sure.

Lol thanks, urs is mysterious. That's good sometimes. :stalkga:

Me too, I want her to come back with something like she did with Emancipation of Mimi...No official statement on Season 2 yet, only rumors that she is demanding too much money for it. I think Stellas sketchy :trollga: I wish she went back to whoever was her manager during EOM and EMC2.

I try hunny:stalkga:

Villanelle

E=Mc2 and Memoirs of an Imperfect Skinny Legend had some great tracks on them.

I loved I'm That Chick, Migrate, For The Record, H.A.T.E.U

Elusive Chanteuse was good but not her best.

TimisaMonster

She's LAAAAAAAAAAAAATE :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Mirages
9 minutes ago, Gaga2017 said:

E=Mc2 and Memoirs of an Imperfect Skinny Legend had some great tracks on them.

I loved I'm That Chick, Migrate, For The Record, H.A.T.E.U

Elusive Chanteuse was good but not her best.

Agreed...I'm That Chick and For The Record legends....truly honestly I don't get the hate for that album I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time, I Wish You Well, Bye Bye, O.O.C., I Stay In Love, Last Kiss those are some stellar tracks!

MOAIA is probably her most underrated record. Betcha Gon' Know, H.A.T.E.U., It's a Wrap, Up Out My Face, Angels Cry and I Want to Know What Love Is are remarkable solid songs.

Mirages
16 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

She's LAAAAAAAAAAAAATE :ladyhaha:

Enjoy the music or back to Fergie's threads :ladyhaha:

Archived