Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears
44 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Lmao so young and tired... I guess

Uh you know nothing about me or my age? I would appreciate if you stopped quoting me about Beyoncé. I'm never going to like her again, and you can stan her that's fine but you aren't going to change my valid opinions 

Whispering

I'm here for it! Would rather it just be JT, but I'll take what I can get. Maybe this means a new JT album and tour is coming! :woohoo:

KingRedd
1 hour ago, drinkmytears said:

Uh you know nothing about me or my age? I would appreciate if you stopped quoting me about Beyoncé. I'm never going to like her again, and you can stan her that's fine but you aren't going to change my valid opinions 

Did I quote you about Beyoncé??? Let me know when I mentioned Beyoncé. 

You show your age pretty clearly. "Beyawnce" lmao cringe. Don't be sad though it's ok to be petty and desperate for others to fail. I also do not wish to change your mind. I simply let you know that your comment was young and tired. Done :lolly:

May I Read You? 😎

RAMROD
2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Interesting choice if true. Do the general public even know many of Jay-Z's songs though? The only one that comes to mind right now is 99 Problems.

Hunty, the question is do you and certainly you didn't by your statement here :giggle:

Jay is pretty much on legendary level, he's been around for awhile. And you under estimate Hip Hop/Rap so much, forgetting the fact that it is the most popular genre as far as USA concerned :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛... (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mirages

tenor.gif 

So I guess will see Beyonce for the third time :reductive:

Jay Z should watchout befor JT stips him on live TV :selena:

Bad choices, can we have Gaga again? :whitney:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived