💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga ever lip-synced?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay
13 minutes ago, honk said:

you probably mean this from the infamous show where she lost outfits and props and had to run to the store to buy a cheap wig. it had technical issues throughout 

Really?

Ricardo
11 minutes ago, honk said:

you probably mean this from the infamous show where she lost outfits and props and had to run to the store to buy a cheap wig. it had technical issues throughout 

I didn't remember that date :smh: this was the first date for the revamped show wasn't it? Thank god she got rid of the ugly outfits and the cheap wig, I lowkey loved the beetlejuice suit :giggle:

NIGHTCRAWLER
15 minutes ago, honk said:

what a bitch :saladga:

Weasel
15 minutes ago, honk said:

Never saw that video, I indeed do not seem to be hearing a single note from Gaga, strange :huh:

JoanneMonster

THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM SAYING IT BEFORE WE GO ANY FURTHER:

Gaga doesn't lip-sync at all. She sometimes uses a backing track and she sings on top the verses or parts that she wants, but she never moves her mouth making no noise and pretending to sing, if she is not able to sing due to coreography or smth she lets the back track do its job, but she doesn't lip sync to it.

I See You

Stephen

Yea the only time I can think of is that telephone performance, but there were like 20 mistakes in that show.. it was a mess

Also technically the intro for the Super Bowl was pre-recorded

Any other time it looks like she might be lip syncing.. she's literally just singing at a lower volume :emma: I know that sounds delusional but listen.. i've been skeptical. Examples - Judas on SNL and Sexxx Dreams at iTunes Festival. A lot of people thought she was lipping the choruses, even I wasn't sure. But eventually the mic feed leaks and you can hear her singing, just under the track. She literally always sings  :emma: facts only 

NIGHTCRAWLER
16 minutes ago, aaron l said:
  Hide contents

I've been curious about this before and came across this video a while back and the comments are literally vile.

Read at your own risk. :excited2:

A few are fake, or she's just singing on the studio version. On the others extracts, she's on tour and maybe not singing 1 or 2 minutes, it is understandable. I would be hurt if she had lip-synced when she sang for the Queen or at the SB

Schizophonic

i remember one just dance performance before she was famous with lip sync. i guess it was at a shopping mall or something like that.

Alfonso
1 hour ago, River said:

Yeah while filming all the music videos, she's just moving the lips..

I was going to say that :air: 

OT: I think she hasn't, maybe one or two times because of technical issues, but I don't know :emma: 

4 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I thought the beginning of Superbowl (God Bless America) was pre recorded?

finally someone saw what I saw!

4 hours ago, honk said:

WTF is this??? What a lip-sync...

Archived