Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne was a low key success

Mr S

Featured Posts

billionreasons

Melodrama flopped? Well shoot...I really liked it. It's one of those albums that needs to be heard in its entirety to truly appreciate I guess. GP may not have the attention span for it. 

Joanne went #1 in the US, got her a Super Bowl, set the stage for a massive, profitable world tour we're seeing now, and humanized her for the GP. Best of all...it made yours truly a little monster! :trollga: 

The music scene has been pretty stale until just recently, thus why so many records for continuity in the charts are being broken (hardly any competition...people be flopping). Hopefully that means listeners are taking the time to hear what they missed out on in Joanne. It really is beautiful in its own little way! 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tyler1992

I mean she made some headway with the gp that isn't tasteless Tweens, so I'd say the Joanne era has been a success!

Bradley
On 8/24/2017 at 10:14 PM, GrigioGirl1 said:

Low key because everyone on other boards say it flopped or underperformed. Seems like no one knows its actually one of the top selling albums.

You can't compare 2011 sales with 2016 sales. Obviously numbers differ, it doesn't just affect Gaga, it affects the whole industry.

Archived