Gaga to perform at the 2017 Toronto Film Festival

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
2 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

This is why she needs a radio friendly era. Bad romance is old and is her last huuge hit. She's milked it.

she's still huge though so i don't think she needs it, it's obvious she's not about the hits anymore

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

giskardsb
10 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

This is why she needs a radio friendly era. Bad romance is old and is her last huuge hit. She's milked it.

except that in this case Bad Romance has the perfect lyrics for the occasion.

10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she's still huge though so i don't think she needs it, it's obvious she's not about the hits anymore

exactly, she's done with commercial music. I think she is about to celebrate her first (almost) ten years of her career  and she is closing a whole era. 

26 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

BR is getting tired af indeed, but I wouldn't say she should make music depending on whats considered radio friendly, BR was very experimental and sounded like nothing that was playing at the time, she needs a good marketing strategy and a new team which knows their elbow from their asses (as gordon ramsay would say), I mean they just let her walk the red carpet with a bad wig, makeup and outfit. 

3 minutes ago, 2007 said:

BR is getting tired af indeed, but I wouldn't say she should make music depending on whats considered radio friendly, BR was very experimental and sounded like nothing that was playing at the time, she needs a good marketing strategy and a new team which knows their elbow from their asses (as gordon ramsay would say), I mean they just let her walk the red carpet with a bad wig, makeup and outfit. 

Do you think she  allows anyone to say to her what she has to do? I think she does what she wants now and she doesn't give a damn about critics or sales

Archived