šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga to perform at the 2017 Toronto Film Festival

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

asana15

The single tickets to the Gaga's doc premiere went on sale today at 10AM, and the moment the countdown ended, there were no tickets available. Not even one stinking ticket.

The queen is on aĀ hot streak, what can I say. She's selling everything even before it's officially on sale. I bookmarked the site, will be checking it periodically. I'm sure, there're blocks of seatsĀ reserved for various VIPs, hopefully something will leak through right before.Ā 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
polkadotthought

I called the TIFF box office not a second past 10am and was told that every single ticket to the screening was bought up by members during the private sale.Ā 

we the general public had zero chance at this. I assumed like concert presales, there'd still be a few held over for today.Ā 

worst part is, I checked Kijiji and some one is selling 2 tickets to this for $200 each. they were originally $28. ugh makes me sick.Ā I believe that's against TIFF rules, actually. you are supposed to do ticket exchanges within their program if you don't want your tix anymore.Ā 

polkadotthought

ok, so after religiously calling TIFF box office everyday at 7am & 10am and being told every day that it was sold out to members only last week, this morning I felt luck on my side because I'm seeing her tonight, I called one more time....and then there it was. Ā :wub:

don't ever give up. try every day if you can. it is possible.

RAMROD

Hmmm, I am guessing she will do piano versions of her hits as usualĀ :giggle:

Break a leg, Gaga! :applause:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

RAMROD
On 9/7/2017 at 10:20 PM, polkadotthought said:

ok, so after religiously calling TIFF box office everyday at 7am & 10am and being told every day that it was sold out to members only last week, this morning I felt luck on my side because I'm seeing her tonight, I called one more time....and then there it was. Ā :wub:

don't ever give up. try every day if you can. it is possible.

Ā 

So are you gonna record this or soemthing? :giggle:

If you do, make sure no portrait mode :poot:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Luna Lovegood

I think it's gonna be around the premiere tonight of 5F2

lunaā€™s advocate

1 hour ago, BadJudas said:

And so...When is the premier of 5F2 exactly? xD

Ā 

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Archived