Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - December 18th 2017

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
5 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Sorry i'm not selling it anymore. I was looking for CTM at face value but since stubhub won't let me transfer the ticket i'd have to be there when you enter, and I would've been inside at that time. Sorry!! If you look on the even page on facebook on Gaga's official page, you might find people selling tickets! Viagogo as well

Have a blast tonight. I can't remember if I've met you before at Gaga shows or not.

didn't you mod for a time? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Have a blast tonight. I can't remember if I've met you before at Gaga shows or not.

didn't you mod for a time? 

Thank you! This is my first time at the US for Gaga shows, so unless I met you in the last 2 weeks (or you've been to Aus shows) probably not haha. 

And no i've never been a mod :)

13 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Sorry i'm not selling it anymore. I was looking for CTM at face value but since stubhub won't let me transfer the ticket i'd have to be there when you enter, and I would've been inside at that time. Sorry!! If you look on the even page on facebook on Gaga's official page, you might find people selling tickets! Viagogo as well

Thank you!

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Thank you! This is my first time at the US for Gaga shows, so unless I met you in the last 2 weeks (or you've been to Aus shows) probably not haha. 

And no i've never been a mod :)

Ok maybe I mistook you for another member... :lol: <3

I'm going to be making bathtub gin out of this if you know what I mean so Day 18 of the calendar should be rocking if all goes well :wink:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Andres Miller
2 hours ago, himerosxo said:

I will but it off you! I’m trying to find a ticket for my boyfriend :kara:

I have Venmo/PayPal

I have 2 GA tickets for sale! I'll sell one to you for $250. We can exchange social-media etc. but its credit-card entry so we have to meet up before we go in.

CallMeJoFan
39 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

so excited for tonight, first time seeing gaga twice during the same tour

Same! I said to myself after Artrave (the best concert of my life) I would see her twice this tour. One time normal GA, and the other VIP.

J e s s e

The last US show :giveup:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

migamiga

Ugh I don't think I'm gonna make it :noparty:

Tickets are still too expensive and I feel like I might be coming down with something. Plus I'm gonna be driving all day tomorrow. At least I saw this show twice already but ugh kills me to know that she's so close and I can't go :giveup:

Andres Miller
1 minute ago, F AM E said:

Ugh I don't think I'm gonna make it :noparty:

Tickets are still too expensive and I feel like I might be coming down with something. Plus I'm gonna be driving all day tomorrow. At least I saw this show twice already but ugh kills me to know that she's so close and I can't go :giveup:

What is your price range? Is $200 for a floor ticket too much?

migamiga
3 minutes ago, Andres Miller said:

What is your price range? Is $200 for a floor ticket too much?

Lol yes way over sorry. I'm looking for under $100 :laughga:

• Admin changed the title to Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - December 18th 2017

Archived