❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

Barcelona fans already camping for September JWT dates

Ada

Featured Posts

One of them is a Justin Bieber superfan and dresses like him in his tour merch, including the tights under shorts. So. :toofunny: 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Greg said:

If they go home for 3 weeks and then come back, they'll still be at the front of the line. :air: 

THIS 

DawnNutella

My shows in November, should I head on to the venue? :ladyhaha:

I'll miss Halloween and Thanksgiving with my family but I'll be 1st row instead of 3rd so it'll be worth it. :laughga:

Can you even see from the first row when the stage goes up??

RAMROD
1 minute ago, DawnNutella said:

My shows in November, should I head on to the venue? :ladyhaha:

I'll miss Halloween and Thanksgiving with my family but I'll be 1st row instead of 3rd so it'll be worth it. :laughga:

Can you even see from the first row when the stage goes up??

Alkkq_s-200x150.gif

don't bother, not worth it. The best standing spot is not on the very first rows, you'll have a neck pain cos the stage is quite high, hunty!! You'll look up the whole night through. :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

moonsago

Yo all jokes aside whoever keeps saying Gaga doesn't have fans anymore or that they are less dedicated they must be insane cause this proves it all 

still crazy tho but u do u I guess :classy:

DawnNutella
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Alkkq_s-200x150.gif

don't bother, not worth it. The best standing spot is not on the very first rows, you'll have a neck pain cos the stage is quite high, hunty!! You'll look up the whole night through. :toofunny:

I was joking. I have a job and responsibilities so would never be able or want to do that. I'll get to my show at about 2 pm the day of :derpga:

JoanneMonster

Guys don't think everyone in Barcelona does this stuff, they are only 10 friends. I'm gonna be there just a few hours before the show starts and my spot will be as good as theirs, bookmark this. And people with the CTM pack will be in front of them anyways.

I See You

Vergil
6 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Guys don't think everyone in Barcelona does this stuff, they are only 10 friends. I'm gonna be there just a few hours before the show starts and my spot will be as good as theirs, bookmark this. And people with the CTM pack will be in front of them anyways.

They have CTM package I think. Still they're delusional. 

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, Vergil said:

They have CTM package I think. Still they're delusional. 

why would you camp for a month if you have the CTM pack?

people will be next to them without camping a single day:emma:

I See You

DawnNutella

Instead of camping for a month, get a job and use the money to buy a backstage pass. The seats are supposed to be great and you'll get to meet her, picture, backstage tour, eat etc. 

Archived