Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

New tour boxscores are in! First US stadium included

Counterfeit

Featured Posts

sipthistea

How is this person still here? :huh:

Gaga's tour is slaying b*tch, deal with it and move on. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talent
1 minute ago, mariomania1234 said:

How is it not banned yet? :selena:

Maybe it's Admin. He's a ketycat too. fahdsffj 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Starbucks
19 minutes ago, Mystique said:

But those 20 week long discounts are usually used to push the songs that are already doing well on other platforms. On the other hand, discounts are the main cause of MR's charting. It cannot be compared. :giggle:

Witness tickets are more expensive that JTW's. She can still outgross Gaga with more dates. The second time in her career. :) 

So sorry but my cat were more clever on finding receipts than you :trollga:

Your everyday cups of kindness

1 hour ago, Mystique said:

Speaking of Joanne, these iTunes boosts are nothing to write home about. ;) Even a flash in the pan like Kesha managed to get a bigger hit than Gaga this time around. Her album might even outsell Gaga's at this rate with better longevity. Demi and Selena are outstreaming her, for heaven's sake. But, things will get better someday. We all should just stop overrating Gaga and our lives will become easier, okay? Let's chill.

:huh:

I live outside the space time continuum.

I feel like I've seen this "Mystique" user troll GGD before. 

It's either Admin  (:toofunny:) or this person is THAT pressed about Gaga. They can't bare the idea of people being happy with the success she's experiencing. I hope, for their sake, they're just a 12 year old that has nothing to do after school. 

drinkmytears
1 hour ago, Mystique said:

I'm not a troll, just a realistic person.  Besides, every popstar attracts many trolls and haters. It doesn't take any special power :) Let's call spade a spade - this tour isn't a success story as many are trying to present. It isn't sold out at all and it's worrisome for a supposedly amazing and capable Superbowl performer.

You are in here talking to yourself nobody is even calling you a troll I saw you make multiple posts nobody replied to. I was at 2 shows and both were jam packed and you couldn't get face value tickets so I'm trying to figure out where your receipts are coming from when I was actually there and couldn't spot any empty seats

NIghtmareElm

Amazing.

No major hit single in over four years.  

Sells out arenas and a stadium so far.  She's a touring monster that's in the same touring league as Madonna and Beyonce.  

GypsyBabe

WOW! :golfclap:

I'm just so happy for her. She's such a talent and Joanne is such a good album that really deserves praise and sold out shows.

She is truly a force to be reckoned with. 

⚯͛

itsdominik

After the next 6 shows (1 arena show and 5 stadium shows) she will have grossed about $45M from only 16 shows 

1 hour ago, New Compassion said:

I feel like I've seen this "Mystique" user troll GGD before. 

It's either Admin  (:toofunny:) or this person is THAT pressed about Gaga. They can't bare the idea of people being happy with the success she's experiencing. I hope, for their sake, they're just a 12 year old that has nothing to do after school. 

Also drags Kesha, calling her a "flash in the pan", even though she's had considerable success during her 12 years as an artist.

I live outside the space time continuum.

SiliconeMonster

Gaga should use some of that $4.7M she earned in San Fran to make it up to monsters whose backstage photos got lost that night. :reductive:

Find your freedom in the music

MaybeKermit
7 hours ago, Miracle said:

Beyonce + Jay-Z did 8.8M in two nights, that's 4.4M per night. Gaga won.

Divde that again by two and thats 2.2M for Bey and 2.2 for Jay :derpga:

7 hours ago, Talent said:

AT&T Park  - $4.6M. That's ****ing HUGE. :giveup:

For comparison: 

Metallica AT&T Park - 41,119 / 43,681 $4,341,114 
Lady Gaga AT&T Park - 39,225 / 39,225 $4,674,971

Our girl is a rock legend- :giveup:

but... maybe Gaga has more because of the price for a ticket? Metallica played for more people, so I would say they clearly won :duck: no?

Archived