Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS: Cult Trailer!

katybathy

Featured Posts

Isaiah Lara

I'm so ready for this season. NGL this video made me feel like they are gonna make Evan VS Sarah and that's something they've never done.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigma
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

ok i'm sorry but wtf is this? Trump wins and she sees clowns? like what plot is that :oprah: 

So basically I found a leaked synopsis of the season and it makes more sense, even though it's really... unconventional.

Ally (Sarah) is a New-Yorker traumatized by the 9/11 events. They made her develop three phobias : coulrophobia (clowns), trypophobia (holes) and hemophobia (blood). For some reason (that's the confusing part, but we shall see), Trump's election made her phobias worse, as she states in Dr Rudy's (Cheyenne) office in the trailer.

This part is conclusions I made from what I've seen in the trailer and elsewhere in the promos and leaks : The cult uses fear to convince people to do things in their interest (it's not really clear what, but they didn't reveal it yet so...). Well, the cult is dressed up as clowns with holes in their face / nose / whatever. So I'm assuming they designed these masks for the sole purpose of ****ing up Ally. There are still a lot of questions left unanswered, but they can't reveal everything now, can they ? 

nikola

Looks ok....i will.wait and see ...u just hope its bezter that the last seqson

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

ZiggyZiggs
10 hours ago, Antichrist said:

the trump part made me cringe too hard

other than that, this actually looks really interesting, sarah will deliver, as usual :whitney:

y it was the reality :poot: 

9 hours ago, mr.peter said:

Does anyone know if Angela Bassett will be in this season at all ? 

sadly no she's filming Black Panther and the new Mission Impossible movie

tifffany

OK the plot looks like a mess :sharon:

BUT YAAAAS LESBIANS :v:

I hope Trump actually turns out to be a part of the clown cult :ladyhaha:

imnotyourbabe10

Here for Evan Peters and that sexy hair :v:--plus he has great acting abilities! :firega:

What happened to the (somewhat) staple cast, though? :oprah:

Not here for the melodramatic screaming about DT being president (look, I hate him and think the culture industry has a duty to report on it) but her scream seemed so parodic.  

Would be here for it if they play up society becoming a parody of itself (like the SJWs, neoliberalism, or Republicans).  And the opening title's brass is a nice touch.

Either way, looking forward to reflecting on this season with ya, GGD :hug:

EDITS: Hyped about Twisty, too! And hope they don't make anarchy look like a bad thing (Murphy and most of society seemingly leans toward the neoliberal agenda)

djBuffoon
19 hours ago, katybathy said:

Billie slayed me omggg this season will be sooooo great after last 2 weak seasons:pray:

Isn't that what we say about every season? :neyde:

In all seriousness, this looks pretty good. Hopefully they've learned that when there are too many characters and things happening, the horror can get lost.

katybathy
12 hours ago, pink sushi said:

So this is about a lesbian who loses her mind once Trump wins the election? :rip: 

still not basic as your icon :staymad:

Archived