💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who Else Loves Taylor's Approach?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

aaron l

I actually don't expect it to involve the feuds, it's been talked about whether it's a snake or a dragon tail so.

We'll just have to wait and see.

giphy.gif

aaron l
4 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

So she's making a song for her haters? Shake it off 2.0?

If it were to be, I can't say she'd flop, but I don't think it'd be a good move. :awkney:

she knows how to play the game, that's for sure

but she is actually really boring to me and her feuds are always meh:emma:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Glittertinks

I love the approach. Take that what people think makes you weak and turn it into something that makes money :giggle: That how you handle people who dislike you.

nakedidea

Whatever her approach is...

Taylor Swift still remains an insipid and annoying white rich girl with boring taste.

StrawberryBlond

I personally can't stand her approach. There is nothing endearing about a grown woman acting like she's sweet and innocent 100% of the time and playing the victim even when she's quite obviously not. I'm surprised the public have accepted it as long as this. They usually see right through fakeness and don't accept it.

Don't act like Kanye offended her a bit too much by calling her a bitch without her permission. She was already supportive of him suggesting that she was up for having sex with him. That's just as bad as being called a bitch, right? Expecting a woman who he humiliated to sexually submit to him? No, apparently, that's not offensive or sexist, yet being called a bitch is too much. Yeah, not buying it. She just wanted to turn the tables on him. He walked right into her trap.

I did not 'latch onto' what Kim said without research. I've researched Taylor for years, I know her type. Kim just provided the irrefutable evidence we'd been waiting for. And Kim having a bad year is entirely subjective. Typical retort from a Swift fan - making it all about comparing career success instead of judging people by their character.

You Taylor fans really need to quit the smugness. We've seen many a big star have an unexpected downfall. Taylor can't maintain uber success forever. Even Madonna and Mariah had a flop a decade into their careers. Pride cometh before a fall and all that.

Serial Chiller

She needs to realize that she's on top because of her catchy and easy to digest tunes and not because of the drama. The drama is only the spice that intrigues people more. If she stops making hits she'll flop just like everybody else, drama or no. So she can keep playing around with her reputation because I swear one day it'll bite her back. no snake puns intended. 

Ziggy

lol Kim at the lowest point of her career? Not really hahaha she just reached the apex of it so she isn't going up as fast as she used to whereas the little ones are just starting to capitalize off of their names and notoriety in earnest. Her lowest point was when the show started or when she was Paris Hilton's groupie. Girl's doing A okay and I can say that as I don't even follow her haha

Both gals are doing fine and I don't really see how one being successful or not is related to the other when they are different industries.

Archived