life

LG: "I'm Super ****ing Talented"!

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel

if I had an ounce of the amount of vocal talent she has I would be arrogant and petty as ****

CautiousLurker
26 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I mean this was a joke about her past statement :poot:

I don't see how that's a reason not to be shady still :poot:

YourWhiskyMouth
57 minutes ago, Talent said:

Wasn't she talking about Snapchat filters? @GypsyBabe @Teal Ambition

Yeah it was all embellished sarcasm like the Donatella intro. She had just finished "bragging" about how many Instagram and Snapchat followers she has and how famous she is and asking people to take pictures of her as she did over dramatic overexaggerated poses.

not asher613
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

What is the context here? :laughga: 

it's satire. She's asking audience members who are sitting there with their phones to take her picture. Talking about how many followers she has. Goes into

Spoiler

paparazzi where she ends up being killed

pretty straightforward 

not asher613
3 hours ago, JDi said:

I keep receiving these but excuse me yes, it's the awkward irony of my success 

that's exactly how I like your face, darling. 

what I meant to say is that even though I enjoy her humor, I can definitely see how she might come off as arrogant/pretentious to non-fans and fans that don't quite understand her insanity and what led to her acquiring that sense of humor. they don't necessarily assume she's an actual narcissist (which she could be) but her jokes are usually not relatable at all so even with people readily laughing, she ultimately distances herself from the audience with every fleshless joke she makes. it infinitely contradicts her message in the eyes of those who don't understand that contradiction (extroverted introversion) is the essence of her artistry.

it's only unfortunate/ironic that the richness of one's character might end up making them look like a sexless humorless zombie. not her fault and not her problem. it's just talk. besides, I'm always cool with Gaga lol

:oprah:

not asher613
6 hours ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

I was there, right before Paparazzi she started talking to and joking around with individual people in the crowd saying things like "excuse me sir, I have a lot of Instagram followers you may have heard of me, can you take my picture?" Then she would do a sexy pose on the stage floor spreading her legs apart. Then this part she said "excuse me ma'am, you probably don't know me but I'm Lady Gaga... I'm super ******* talented" everyone laughed and cheered:giggle: 

Its a part of the act now. She s done it at the last 4 shows or so

Talent
7 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

yes she said I'm  really good at filters. slt 

14 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Yeah it was all embellished sarcasm like the Donatella intro. She had just finished "bragging" about how many Instagram and Snapchat followers she has and how famous she is and asking people to take pictures of her as she did over dramatic overexaggerated poses.

That's what I thought. Thanks. 

Ugh, this forum is so salty and annoying. Damn. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

not asher613
4 minutes ago, Talent said:

That's what I thought. Thanks. 

Ugh, this forum is so salty and annoying. Damn. 

Ha. This is the type of thread I hope she never sees. 

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, Talent said:

Wasn't she talking about Snapchat filters? @GypsyBabe @Teal Ambition

Yeah! I remember during the stream last night she said something around the lines "I'm good at snapchat filters" :air: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived