news

M&G Photos from San Francisco JWT Lost, SLO offering autographs instead

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bitchimtrying

She could at least offer for them to come to another how and take another picture. 

courtneylove

Honestly, I would sue them if I were part of the affected parties. You didn't get what you paid for. Their services did not substantially conform to the consideration ($1500) given. 

Sue sue sue. 

thatfoxyfeeling

They should really offer a refund or something else other than an autograph that probably isn't even signed by her. :green:

PrinceOfTheStorm

I would of lost my sh*t OML. Give these people their money back, goodness...

signing out

pink sushi

A FULL refund would be outrageous. They still got to see the show from amazing seats, go backstage, and meet Gaga. The photo was only a part of it. And the photo isn't even that good tbh. :rip: It's a group photo, most of which include strangers.... 

It seems like each person will get a CUSTOMIZED autograph, hence why they asked for the names of each person in the group. Having Gaga write your name would be really cool!! Although I do feel that they should get a bit more compensation than that. A partial refund would be nice.... 

Whispering

How much would those seats cost? With a backstage tour? I would say it was worth probably half the total cost. They should take the loss, refund these people half the money and still send out the autographed pictures to help with the disappointment. 

RAMROD

I would sue the photographer tbh, he is responsible person, and should have check up his devices at all time :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SiliconeMonster

This is literally lawsuit material. They did not receive what was advertised. They paid the full price. They at the LEAST they should receive some form of financial compensation. A full refund is excessive imo. The photo is a small fraction of the value of the pass itself. However, an impersonal signed pic is nothing compared to a photo with Gaga even if there are 5 strangers in it :toofunny:

I had horrible customer service from SloTix. They NEVER sent me my photo and even after numerous calls and emails they still have yet to respond as if I never bought the pass or experienced it. Thankfully I stayed in contact with my group who were able to forward it to me. (at least mine exists :emma:)

It's a disgrace that Gaga's team has chosen to associate themselves with this company tbh. She should NEVER use their services for any future tours. They are destroying her solid fan experience reputation and fast. And honestly, when the backstage experiences remain this messy after almost 2-3 weeks of shows, when they should've had it more than figured out by now, it might be time to no longer offer backstage passes for future tours. Just my 2 cents :reductive:

Find your freedom in the music

xoxo lou

they sent an email to a fan from the backstage experience package that the picture was lost 

also in the email say that gaga would like to send the one from the package a signed photo

DHyMJJCUAAAafYw.jpg

• Zilla locked this topic
  • ChicaSkas unlocked this topic

Archived