Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

M&G Photos from San Francisco JWT Lost, SLO offering autographs instead

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

Katie14

They should offer a partial refund or allow the fans to retake the photo. A signed phone without them in it is not what they paid for.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino

Whattt??? Sorry but they HAVE to refund them or atleast give them half the money back...this is so bad

Chicka
2 minutes ago, lennon said:

Maybe Gaga had a major wardrobe malfunction. Maybe the pictures still exist... :lolga:

"i don't give a **** what they paid, I look like **** in that picture and those rats on GagaDaily will turn it into an emoticon, delete those pictures"

1 minute ago, brooklynnightss said:

"i don't give a **** what they paid, I look like **** in that picture and those rats on GagaDaily will turn it into an emoticon, delete those pictures"

totally . haha :ladyhaha:

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Lona Delery said:

:air: like there's not even something to remember cuz Gaga literally leaves after 5 seconds

Id totally wnat my money back

This...the main reason you're paying $1500 Is because of the meet and photo op...no photo ummm....wheres a discount or partial refund?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

drinkmytears

They should be getting a refund not a signed photo 

SLO have terrible customer experience, awful company 

Xoxo Adriana

I learnt my lesson, hold onto that sh*t for dear life and never let it go nor let another fellow hunty hold it :air: 

2 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

They should be getting a refund not a signed photo 

SLO have terrible customer experience, awful company 

the ticket was not for a pic with gaga, it was a package that also included a photo

drinkmytears
1 minute ago, RBNLM said:

the ticket was not for a pic with gaga, it was a package that also included a photo

I bought that ticket I know thanks. However, it was something included and if they didn't get that, they should at least be partially refunded.

if they didn't get to see the show, would you make the same argument? No. If you paid for the package you should be receiving everything stated in the package. 

Ariana Grande's show lost all of the meet and greet photos and fans were fully refunded, even though they got everything else

1 hour ago, DawnNutella said:

I'll take a full refund or another backstage pass for a show of my choice, not a signed pic I can get off eBay for $10. They need a new photographer asap. Most of the pics aren't centered, people are cut off of them and now they lose them?! I understand they're human and everyone makes mistakes but to think a signed photo makes up for it is ridiculous.  So unprofessional. $1500 for an autograph?! 

This 100%. 

Vergil

She should at least follow them all on social media and talk a little bit with them.

1 minute ago, Vergil said:

She should at least follow them all on social media and talk a little bit with them.

on the phone maybe.. .??!!! or Skype 

mucinex

They should get at least a third of their money back too because that's most of the reason people go backstage. Especially given the fact that they only get to meet her for the autograph. It's not like other tours where they got to see her for sometimes like an hour. These people deserve something more than a signed photo. 

• Zilla locked this topic
  • ChicaSkas unlocked this topic

Archived