Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

M&G Photos from San Francisco JWT Lost, SLO offering autographs instead

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

ryanripley
10 hours ago, thedirtymonster said:

My honest reply to this:

I am SO disappointed to see that Gaga has lost her connection with her fans. I absolutely hate that she's resorted to making fans PAY to get pictures with her. She used to seek usĀ out...You know, the ones that are passionate and are her true fans. She's instead abandoned her true fans and has resorted to only meeting the ones who will shell out $1500 to get a group photo with her. I was one of the lucky fans who was taken on stage to finish the show with her during the BTW Ball. She seemed so truly, honestly, happy to have us there. Now, she seems bothered to have ANYONE near her. It's really sad, and I hope this post doesn't get deleted by mods because it's not flattering. She's just changed so much, and it's not for the better.

this is half false and you know it :rip:Ā 

BTWB was 5 years ago, she's broken her hip, dealt with drug addiction, suffered a whirlwind of constant media bashing, she's completely going to change after suffering so much hardship :huh:Ā 

she's still stopping to meet fans to this day, plenty of people have posted about them here

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

Not that any of these fans would be likely to do this but think about how rarely this is. If for the rest of this tour this NEVER happens again, only a couple hundred of these exist. This is honestly going to sell one day for TRIPLE the amount of these tickets.

Just something to consider.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Alfonso

This is terribleĀ :duck:

I really hope they give them a partial refund or the opportunity for a new photo.. Ā I would die if that happened to meĀ :giveup:

Ā 

On 8/22/2017 at 5:18 AM, thedirtymonster said:

My honest reply to this:

I am SO disappointed to see that Gaga has lost her connection with her fans. I absolutely hate that she's resorted to making fans PAY to get pictures with her. She used to seek usĀ out...You know, the ones that are passionate and are her true fans. She's instead abandoned her true fans and has resorted to only meeting the ones who will shell out $1500 to get a group photo with her. I was one of the lucky fans who was taken on stage to finish the show with her during the BTW Ball. She seemed so truly, honestly, happy to have us there. Now, she seems bothered to have ANYONE near her. It's really sad, and I hope this post doesn't get deleted by mods because it's not flattering. She's just changed so much, and it's not for the better.

so true :/

SiliconeMonster

You guys should know that as of tonight they're offering SF backstage passholders a $1000 refund.

Ā 

Still a sh*t company, but at least they realize they f*cked up :classy:

Find your freedom in the music

On 8/22/2017 at 4:18 AM, thedirtymonster said:

My honest reply to this:

What true fans? Her fanbase is full of selfish assholes that turned her into a meme, after how many fans behaved during and after ARTPOP, turning it and everything she wanted to do with it into a meme full of backlash and hipocrisy,Ā im surprised she still has the will to meet people or even make music.

I support her on this, with the worst fanbase on this business she might as well exploit it

Ricardo

I'm not trying to be mean but GET OVER IT, there are more important thing to worry about in this world, I read above that they're getting a $1000 refund which I think it's a good amount, why people are so obsessed with a picture, so you can post it on social media and brag about it? Yeah it's sad but not the end of the world, **** happens you know?Ā 

BlaqJezus
On 8/21/2017 at 5:45 PM, Miracle said:

Omg

Ā 

I'd ask for a refund. This useless photographer has to get FIRED

Ā 

Ā 

That is a human being that probably needs a job, you could be slightly more forgiving for a mistake. We all make mistakes and sometimes they are much more expensivr mistakes than this.

Laceface
13 hours ago, SiliconeMonster said:

You guys should know that as of tonight they're offering SF backstage passholders a $1000 refund.

Ā 

Still a sh*t company, but at least they realize they f*cked up :classy:

They are?

Right thing to do tbh.Ā 

Modern Ecstasy2
1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

I'm not trying to be mean but GET OVER IT, there are more important thing to worry about in this world, I read above that they're getting a $1000 refund which I think it's a good amount, why people are so obsessed with a picture, so you can post it on social media and brag about it? Yeah it's sad but not the end of the world, **** happens you know?Ā 

Yes of course there are lots of things in this world that are bigger problems, but the fans that experienced this still have every right to be angry and upset. It was a shitty situation and if you had been one of those fans I doubt you would want people telling you to get over it.

Spoiler

#tilithappenstoyou :trollga:

Ā 

ā€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkā€

Ricardo
Just now, unicornborn said:

Yes of course there are lots of things in this world that are bigger problems, but the fans that experienced this still have every right to be angry and upset. It was a shitty situation and if you had been one of those fans I doubt you would want people telling you to get over it.

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

#tilithappenstoyou :trollga:

Ā 

Honestly if I get a 70% refund of what I paid, an autographed photo of Gaga, had a backstage experience and got to met my favorite artist and be able to talk to her for a few minutes I would get over the fact the group photo they took got lostĀ :laughga:Ā 

ripppp, i got her autograph forĀ $22 when they released those signed joanne copies... they should offer them something more, thats so unfortunateĀ :saladga:

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, salad said:

ripppp, i got her autograph forĀ $22 when they released those signed joanne copies...Ā 

Ā 

LOL same, 3 of them :giggle:

This one Ā better be encrustedĀ with diamond or covered in gold leafĀ tbh considering the price :poot:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

SiliconeMonster
5 hours ago, Laceface said:

They are?

Right thing to do tbh.Ā 

Yup. It's what needed to happen imho

Lets hope they learn from their stupid mistakes and handle the rest of this tour with less mess and disaster lol

Find your freedom in the music

Archived