đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga cut herself in 2010?

Eurotrash

Featured Posts

Helxig

Okay so to update, a thread like this has already been opened in the past:

And on pages 1 and 6 you can see pictures of scars. Although I find this kind of thread quite invasive and unnecessary, hopefully now we can stop a messy debate before it begins...

11 minutes ago, Christopher said:

I know she did admit that she self harmed to Timothy Cox (the guy who ran Radio ARTPOP) when he met her backstage at the artRAVE but they were small cuts on her right wrist. 

I also remember this story from years ago!

If she did then it's fine, and understandable given her story and her past. We all know it, we know what experiences of pain and misery do to a person. Lets just all be grateful that she seems to be quite happy and stable these days and has grown from her past :) 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Well I wasn't a fan until 2014 but I saw some pictures with a cut on her arm (I think the left one) a very big one. She had her Telephone yellow wig and was on the streets. Also on the Telephone video, in the minute 7:07 you can see it.

LittleMonster20

I think Gaga didnt cut herself,Its probably just from some painful jewelry or sleeves from some outfits.

I think Gaga is a too strong person to cut herself since everything she's been through❤️

Luxe Ford

She's a leftie. Unless she practised using her non-dominant hand (which doesn't make sense if she wanted to top herself off) she would cut her right wrist.

Maybe someone *else* did it!

[twilight zone theme]

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

JTandTheHair

That performance was a hot mess. Everything that could have gone wrong went wrong. Her feeling of awkwardness is expressed on her face. It's actually kind of funny. Ah well – can't win them all. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDKtqAUGArOY2-irseRzvQ

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Although I find this kind of thread quite invasive and unnecessary, hopefully now we can stop a messy debate before it begins...

If she did then it's fine, and understandable given her story and her past. We all know it, we know what experiences of pain and misery do to a person. Lets just all be grateful that she seems to be quite happy and stable these days and has grown from her past :) 

All of this^ :happy:

đź’š

Archived