Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kesha's 'Rainbow' debuts at #1 on BB200

Talent

Featured Posts

Mirages
16 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

a huge chunk of album sales came from the witness tour and witness has been out for months

Ik, I was tryna be shady pointing at the fact that talent doesn't always win...:trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEANGT
14 hours ago, Johny Wayne said:

The best selling female artist of 2017 without tour bundles and fake sales :golfclap::golfclap:

She did have a tour bundle tho :emma:

StrawberryBlond

Brilliant, and the fact that it did better than Warrior (#6 peak and 85k pure sales) is the cherry on top. If Luke really did say that she'd be nothing without him, as she said in Praying, I'd really love to see his face right now. After her long wait and social downfall with a lot of people doubting her case, I never genuinely thought she could get a #1 album, that she'd be lucky to get top 5 and debut sales of more than 50k. Considering that she didn't even have a top ten hit this era and didn't do promo, this is amazing. I mean, I never even thought she'd be releasing any new music this year, let alone a complete album. It just shows that anything can be possible. We'll have to see if the debut sales translate into future sales, concert sales and award ceremony nominations/wins, but it's one day at a time.

It's all I wished for her. She deserves the best, and not only because what she's been through, but because the album is AMAZING. 
Congrats queen of 2017 :tony:

ItWasntLaauv

Well deserved, talent won. This is a great time to be an Animal, so proud of her. :kara::firega::queenga:

Now it's time to snatch up a couple Grammys while she's at it.

tumblr_mrvskuYon31sfh641o1_500.gif

Archived