💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

I Don't Mess with Dark Magic But

bobbby

Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole
4 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

Just to let you know, Haroon himself said that you could be a mere fetus and still be allowed on this site :gaycat: I won't reveal my age but Jesus I'm not that young :sweat:

Sis ur 9. Now I'm not saying it's bad to be that young, it's just surprising to me

Hello Gaga

SpookyKid
Just now, Cailleach said:

Just to let you know, Haroon himself said that you could be a mere fetus and still be allowed on this site :gaycat: I won't reveal my age but Jesus I'm not that young :sweat:

but

Gaga was opening for the PCD in 2007/08

and you were inside your mom

Spoiler

2008 - 1 year old

2009 - 2 years old

2010 - 3 years old

2011 - 4 years old

2012 - 5 years old

2013 - 6 years old

2014 - 7 years old

2015 - 8 years old

2016 - 9 years old

2017 - 10 years old

:poot: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Hi Its Nicole
3 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

but

Hide contents

2008 - 1 year old

2009 - 2 years old

2010 - 3 years old

2011 - 4 years old

2012 - 5 years old

2013 - 6 years old

2014 - 7 years old

2015 - 8 years old

2016 - 9 years old

2017 - 10 years old

I wasn't on this cult site a long time ago, but didn't someone say back in like 2011/2012 there were 5 year olds on this site lol

Hello Gaga

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, Hi its nick said:

I wasn't on this cult site a long time ago, but didn't someone say back in like 2011/2012 the 5 year olds on this site lol

Oh, I don't really know, I only starter checking this site during ARTPOP :poot: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

AyaKara
35 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

Mess my mom went to a Pussycat dolls concert once and said that gaga was way better then them and she believes that I only like gaga because she was pregnant with me at the time :toofunny:

I cannot imagine that we have someone on the forum who was literally in the womb when Gaga first came along. I've been on GGD as nearly as long as you've been alive. What :saladga:

1 minute ago, AyaKara said:

I cannot imagine that we have someone on the forum who was literally in the womb when Gaga first came along. I've been on GGD as nearly as long as you've been alive. What :saladga:

I thought these incest threads were bad enough when they were poisoning my head.

4KvN4Ot.gif 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

This is just the sound of an orchestra warming up though :laughga:

Don't visit my profile

FfFfFfFF

It's just the fact that use the same synth/ the beat. But for ex. Venus Fly - Grimes use the same synth that was used in Partynauseous.

1:59

1 hour ago, Cailleach said:

Mess my mom went to a Pussycat dolls concert once and said that gaga was way better then them and she believes that I only like gaga because she was pregnant with me at the time :toofunny:

whoa ur seven?

23 minutes ago, Pablo said:

This is just the sound of an orchestra warming up though :laughga:

lol my same thoughts. :selena:

Cailleach
1 hour ago, Hi its nick said:

Sis ur 9. Now I'm not saying it's bad to be that young, it's just surprising to me

50 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

whoa ur seven?

1 hour ago, AyaKara said:

1 hour ago, SpookyKid said:

but

Hide contents

2008 - 1 year old

2009 - 2 years old

2010 - 3 years old

2011 - 4 years old

2012 - 5 years old

2013 - 6 years old

2014 - 7 years old

2015 - 8 years old

2016 - 9 years old

2017 - 10 years old

Well my mom must have twisted the story because I'm not THAT young and I've been a gaga Stan since the start of her career even tough I was a young kid so I should have connected the dots when she told me this :toofunny: so I must have been at least 5 when she went to that concert :smh:

That's not very born this way of you

ryanripley
2 hours ago, Hi its nick said:

i know him and i can confirm he's not 9 :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

32 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

Well my mom must have twisted the story because I'm not THAT young and I've been a gaga Stan since the start of her career even tough I was a young kid so I should have connected the dots when she told me this :toofunny: so I must have been at least 5 when she went to that concert :smh:

ur 14! i'm 15

I didn't know if it was irony or real and I'm still not sure but iconic how the thread turned into a age discussion :laughga:

Spoiler

The intro for both are actually just common classic music... she was really smart. I remember how they played "classical music" since it was a "BALL" <3

Archived