šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

4 years ago 'Applause' music video was released!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

I remember it as if it was yesterday :flutter: That iconic GMA premiere on Times Square, she was serving looks that day wow. Loved it from the first view, one of her best videos.Ā :wub:

Red Velvet

Where was my wig that time.... oh.. I know where, she used it during her VMAS performance.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Sneaky Oliver

One of my favorite videosĀ :tony:Ā  I love everything about it. Is itĀ also The Fame nineth anniversary today?Ā 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

HighwayFantasy

Holy sh*t, that video is literally ART. You literally can take a screenshot at every second of the video and frame it for a museumĀ :firega:

mister max

I wasnt a fan but this was my bop

tumblr_n83ylbsZJN1sedjuto1_250.gif

Guesd I knew I was becoming a fan with ARTPOPĀ tumblr_n83ylbsZJN1sedjuto1_250.gif

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

ParanoidGirl

Yes! I live for the APPLAUSE MVĀ :golfclap:Ā I love it so muchĀ :wub:

Ā 

But.. I also remember this..Ā :madge:Ā :neyde:

Ā 

She did that!!!

tenor.gif

"My peopleā€¦ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Magneto

Omg, I feel so old now. I remember this day so vividly. I was stanning so hard everything ARTPOP!Ā :lolly:

Free my mind

Weasel

I remember:

-GGD posting an article on it in the news section locked with a password and it showed the thumbmail of the video and people already freaked outĀ :air:

-That GMA commercial ''what will she wear, what will she say, how shocking will her new video be?''Ā :air:

-The pics she posted counting down the release with holding up fingers only for it to be leakedĀ :air:

Archived