Gagas Worst Song?

Cailleach

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

Released : The Cure
Unreleased : This horrible stuff like Animal or Kaboom that I listened to once or twice...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Jewels N Drugs, Summerboy, POSH LIFE and FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH. Sometimes also. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Tom Nook
8 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Come on, 7 excuse me no's. Are y'all drug lovers or what's so lovable about this messy production? It's the type of song you'd expect from someone less talented, but not from Gaga who can do so much better with high quality :oprah: 

30572bba61a202afcac1d78a86dc569d--funny- 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

11 minutes ago, uzworm said:

How are some of you folks saying one of her big hits and not a deep cut from The Fame or something like Christmas Tree?

(The answer to the question is Christmas Tree. Are y'all too young to remember that abomination of a song? Have you just forgotten it successfully? Does it just not exist except as a fever dream in my mind?)

I literally say My Christmas Tree's delicious once an hour throughout the month of December sorrynotsorry 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Tomiel25

u4vb7.jpg

37 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

Sorry cult mate it's just facts :lolly:

This will be more harder for me than for you but i hav to reporter you to our cult leader 

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Henri Bardot
30 minutes ago, uzworm said:

How are some of you folks saying one of her big hits and not a deep cut from The Fame or something like Christmas Tree?

(The answer to the question is Christmas Tree. Are y'all too young to remember that abomination of a song? Have you just forgotten it successfully? Does it just not exist except as a fever dream in my mind?)

it was cancelled from my life successfully :cool:

pooiota

Cailleach
15 minutes ago, uzworm said:

Are you trashing what is undoubtedly gagas greatest song that she's ever written and recorded? I've never heard lyrics as meaningful as "my Christmas trees delicious" or "yes everybody knows that we'll take off our clothes". I cry during every listen. And it's undoubtedly the biggest Christmas hit ever. Who doesn't love seeing grandma dance along to the words "the only place you wanna be is underneath my Christmas tree". All I Want For Christmas Is You who?? Mariah Carey is quaking in her Christmas stockings. She wishes she could awkwardly lip sync to this masterpiece. :madge:

Cherry cherry boom boom, joan :bon:

That's not very born this way of you

6 minutes ago, bobbby said:

I literally say My Christmas Tree's delicious once an hour throughout the month of December sorrynotsorry 

Christmas at the Bobbby residence sounds like an interesting time.

It wasn't laahhhvvv

Cailleach
2 minutes ago, HolyFool said:

Schiebe or however you spell it. I know a lot of people like it but it is unlistenable to me.

Ok,

1. It's scheiße, not scheibe

2. You and your trash opinion can leave :neyde:

That's not very born this way of you

Antonio

The Fame

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived