💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Miley Cyrus - Younger Now

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde

it sounds like a song SNL would make if they wanted to create a commentary on pop star reinventions.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

I love it so much. 

Is anyone else getting major Gaga vibes, though? Especially in her movements and facial expressions whilst playing the guitar. 

Joanne's impact :giggle:

subtext / fantasy

NIGHTCRAWLER

I love this Miley a 1000 times better. I think that Gaga threw the first stone with Joanne being more focused on music, voice, lyrics, talent and country sounds. Look at Kesha, Miley, ... No more twerk, pure voice and deep lyrics

goldenrealm

Hearing the song again now make me remembered there's an interview which Miley said she been busy recording the sound of nature like frogs and cricket to be use in a song,

So glad she have that idea, it's kinda relaxing :music: 

retroglamx
13 hours ago, Talent said:

Great song and fantastic video. The La La Land vibe is awesome. 

:sara:

By the way, the aesthetic might be country, but this is very Oasis/Verve/90s, etc etc. Love it. 

I can't listen to the song or watch the video yet but this is giving so much HYPEEEE

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

JohnWayne92
7 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

next to you

the sky is more blue

in Malibu

it rhymes

Reading the lyrics make it sound better than hearing it. Also, yes, the chorus rhymes. Im saying the verses and what not. She takes so long to get through the rhyme that by the time it does, you've forgotten it lol i love Malibu, im not saying its a bad song. She sounds great, the production is great, and i like the lyrics. 

Younger Now takes it even a step forward. I dont think one line rhymes. 

Again, i like the song, but it isnt something that you can just pick up and sing along to, and i feel like id youre not an actual fan, you wont give the song much thought. If you cant sing along, it doesnt get stuck in your head. 

IllusionLover

Joanne changed Pop Music. 

also her hair is giving me some Bowie teas

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

also her hair is giving me some Bowie teas

More like Elvis, sis. 

Nobody sees Pompadour and think about Bowie before Elvis :giggle:

Plus with those bejeweled overall, it is obvious

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan

I'm LOVING it, I'm definitely seeing her live this time around. Plus, she's looking SO GOOD.... :excited2:

JesseBabe

The very last dance scene is giving me "You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home" Hannah vibes and I feel so nostalgic right now :giveup:

IllusionLover
59 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

More like Elvis, sis. 

Nobody sees Pompadour and think about Bowie before Elvis :giggle:

Plus with those bejeweled overall, it is obvious

Ikr, it's just that because of her hair color reminds of Bowie in Let's Dance

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

StrawberryBlond

Not as good as Malibu or Inspired, it's ok, but amazing. Most of the video is so cute but she really have to French that old woman? That was just unnecessary shock value that was quite gross to watch. She's got an otherwise cute video and she ruins it with that moment.

HausOfMiklaus
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Not as good as Malibu or Inspired, it's ok, but amazing. Most of the video is so cute but she really have to French that old woman? That was just unnecessary shock value that was quite gross to watch. She's got an otherwise cute video and she ruins it with that moment.

She's Miley, she does what she wants. :laughga: And that's partly the message of the song/video too, that the concept of age should not restrict us so much.

ENVYotb73
5 minutes ago, Miklaus Nite said:

She's Miley, she does what she wants. :laughga: And that's partly the message of the song/video too, that the concept of age should not restrict us so much.

That may partially explain why I like it, its the first time I can relate to her music thematically. (Im a lot older than Miley so her previous work was unlikely to connect with me personally in the first place.)

Archived