opinion

Katy vs Taylor (really sad)

Nono

Featured Posts

Whispering
9 minutes ago, Talent said:

Agree. It's not happening. She's America's sweetheart. Forever. 

It will slow down...eventually, when she is older. Then, she will be smart enough to transition to songwriting/country music and other avenues respectfully. She will be more like a Reba Mcentire and continue to tour every once in a while and do other projects. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased
18 minutes ago, Nono said:

All eyes on you Taylor, but somehow I dont see her losing ever... but we will see...

16 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

It truly beaks my heart to say this but that ain't happening. ever.

It's not out of the question. Mariah seemed infallible, she basically had #1's every year of the 90's if I'm not mistaken but then she eventually had Glitter.

Sure Taylor is a wise businesswoman, but she'll get old, run into problems or have a misstep. She'll eventually lose I'm telling you. But maybe not in 4 years.

Talent
9 minutes ago, Whispering said:

It will slow down...eventually, when she is older. Then, she will be smart enough to transition to songwriting/country music and other avenues respectfully. She will be more like a Reba Mcentire and continue to tour every once in a while and do other projects. 

Yeah, maybe when she's old. But not anytime soon. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Ferrer Zorola

I don't understand GGD users' common sense.

Madonna did Gaga wrong and you bash your own fave and treat Madonna like an untouchable pristine person.

Katy did Gaga wrong and here you are supporting her instead of supporting the girl that has the best videos, writes the better songs and most importantly has NOTHING to say about Gaga but good stuff. In this case singing is out of the equation.

I am proudly Team Taylor.

I'm not saying you should hold grudges but if I have to choose, I pick the one who hasn't a bad karma.

LIFE IS GOOD

Spock

Evil didn't win. Talent and Grammys did

30b228c6-db5d-4105-aa38-bbe0533f3cc5.gif

35 minutes ago, heda97 said:

Katy is ready to end the feud, it's that snake swift who's being her usual self. 

Lol, the only time Taylor ever mentioned the feud was in that Rolling Stone profile before the album even came out, and it was still super vague 

Katy is the one that made it a talking point of the Wetness era, talking about it at almost every interview, and named called her with Onika in that horribly written song :rip:  The ultimate kii is that Taylor still won because her song actually went #1 and the video won a Grammy

tbh you should focus on your fave postponing and canceling tour dates and the fact that her tickets are selling for less than 10 dollars on stubhub, instead on Taylor's talented and successful self

who will love me when the night is over

SychosSoChic
9 minutes ago, Spock said:

Lol, the only time Taylor ever mentioned the feud was in that Rolling Stone profile before the album even came out, and it was still super vague 

Katy is the one that made it a talking point of the Wetness era, talking about it at almost every interview, and named called her with Onika in that horribly written song :rip:  The ultimate kii is that Taylor still won because her song actually went #1 and the video won a Grammy

tbh you should focus on your fave postponing and canceling tour dates and the fact that her tickets are selling for less than 10 dollars on stubhub, instead on Taylor's talented and successful self

GO IN MAMMA

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Lextyr97
35 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Madonna did Gaga wrong and you bash your own fave and treat Madonna like an untouchable pristine person.

Katy did Gaga wrong and here you are supporting her instead of supporting the girl that has the best videos, writes the better songs and most importantly has NOTHING to say about Gaga but good stuff. In this case singing is out of the equation.

I'm not saying you should hold grudges but if I have to choose, I pick the one who hasn't a bad karma.

I'm actually quite mind-blown at this. I never noticed this lol

heda97
11 minutes ago, Spock said:

at the end of the day all that matters is that Katy is a good, open person on the right side of history, unlike that other closeted-republican snake. All the fame and success doesn't make up for the fact that she stayed silent throughout the election just to keep her pockets filled. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

heda97
43 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Im sorry but when did katy do gaga wrong? 

Election night:

lady-gaga-katy-perry-election-night-1478

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived