💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Not the usual Joanne opinion post.

ViktorStone

Featured Posts

I officially fell in love with the era during the Perfect Illusion performance on Sukkiri. But its better late then never.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torsoface

Omg same, bitch what the ****!

Sinners prayer, Hey gurl and JAD are still trash to me but the rest is so good :diane:

HausOfMiklaus
6 hours ago, kevindjibouti said:

Diamond Heart, Dancin' in Circles, Perfect Illusion, Come to Mama, Hey Girl, Grigio Girls and Just Another Day all are fillers, even though I'm in love with some of them 

I can't stress enough how wrong this statement is. God will forgive you (I hope)

Tumblr

Joanne and Come To Mama (and sometimes Just Another Day) are the only songs I like

I don't understand the DIC STANNING as if it's the next Bad Romance... It's not even the next G.U.Y. sistrens

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

not asher613
7 hours ago, ViktorStone said:

So is it just me or is the Joanne era growing on me?
At first i really hated it but now i see it for the awesomeness it really is. I LOVE IT !

anyone else feel the same way?

discuss
cc915ba89ce4de87150b269041efbee0.gif

She's like that in general for me  first I say eh... huh? Then I look back and say oh, obviously. 

6 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Joanne is an album about Gaga herself. Diamond Heart is in and of itself a peek into her life, Dancin' in Circles is about her love for masturbation and what she does to conquer her loneliness, Perfect Illusion, whether she admits it or not because of Taylor, is about her past lovers and how what she thought was love was just an illusion. Come to Mama and Hey Girl are both about her political stances/main goal in life; spread kindness, love, and to lift each other up. Just Another Day.... I still don't know what it's about lol

Just another day is about the West village confirmed 

1 hour ago, Tumblr said:

Joanne and Come To Mama (and sometimes Just Another Day) are the only songs I like

I don't understand the DIC STANNING as if it's the next Bad Romance... It's not even the next G.U.Y. sistrens

Dic is literally the sexiest filthy-sexy song ever written. 

• 2 weeks later...
techhausmonster

It took me a long time to have it grow on me. For a long time I was expecting something along the lines of ARTPOP, but after she announced Perfect Illusion, I knew by the promotional pics on Instagram that it wasn't going to be what we're expecting. Also, the costumes had toned down a lot. I was pissed in all honesty. Now, I understand completely why she did what she did. After everyone she needed turned her back on her during ARTPOP, it would almost seem traumatizing to go back to that state of mind. She had to find herself again. I now see how appropriate Joanne was for her. I kinda feel bad for shitting on it lol. 

Monster7

I liked Joanne and how Gaga seemed happier than ever. Then February arrived, with the superbowl and John Wayne vid... And since then I've been waiting for Darkga to slay again:classy:

And will be waiting to fall 2018/winter 2019:giveup:

Archived