💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga - Glitter and Grease

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

I started following this blog a few weeks ago when a few NSFW photos caught my eye that were sourced to him. To my surpise today, like all of you I saw that he leaked G&G. He's GVDP.tumblr.com and says "I plan on sharing a lot more".

*tumblr_m638tcLkWq1rtgt5lo1_500.jpg

Just don't annoy him and spam him with: "OMG!!11!!1! PLZ LEAK OUT OF CONTORL" every 10 minutes.

Someone needs to put the vocals from this into the monster ball instrumental then it would be perfect.

heavymlover

I like it. I was never a big fan of the song during TMB, but I kinda like it now.

Leak No way in HQ and I'll die of happiness :giveup:

RAMROD

I started following this blog a few weeks ago when a few NSFW photos caught my eye that were sourced to him. To my surpise today, like all of you I saw that he leaked G&G. He's GVDP.tumblr.com and says "I plan on sharing a lot more".

Just don't annoy him and spam him with: "OMG!!11!!1! PLZ LEAK OUT OF CONTROL" every 10 minutes.

Now that you mentions it, ..... :ohno:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ToxicHot

I downloaded it on the work computer :teehee:

:teehee:
dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

popcorncomics

Just don't annoy him and spam him with: "OMG!!11!!1! PLZ LEAK OUT OF CONTORL" every 10 minutes.

fasgnsad;lgn;asglk

:excited2:

The second verse :legend:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RAMROD

Thanks! Still not a huge fan of it, one of her worst. I wonder if she has a personal connection to it, that must be why she played it during TMB. Otherwise I don't see why she would have.

The lyrics of the song describe the relationship Gaga had with Lüc Carl in 2007,

in particular, the love he had for his car (Nadine), a watermelon green Chevrolet El Camino.

Source: http://ladygaga.wiki...d_Grease_(song)

Edited by oom.chianti
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

oh... I see what they did. :nails: