💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones Ep 6 Leaked

Debithius

Featured Posts

Evan Peters

i am SCREAMING they really gave that CGI dragon that got like 3 minutes total screentime for this entire series dirty. also, i don't think dany is gonna die, but i don't think she's gonna be on the throne either. 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

i am SCREAMING they really gave that CGI dragon that got like 3 minutes total screentime for this entire series dirty. also, i don't think dany is gonna die, but i don't think she's gonna be on the throne either. 

Dany won't cos there are someone more legitimate to the throne as Gilly exposed it last Sunday :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Evan Peters
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Dany won't cos there are someone more legitimate to the throne as Gilly exposed it last Sunday :giggle:

i already know what happens this season, i read the spoilers that leaked like a year ago :giggle:

RAMROD
Just now, Evan Peters said:

i already know what happens this season, i read the spoilers that leaked like a year ago :giggle:

:giggle: Hope this major event could mean Direwolves can present on final season tbh

Evan Peters
Just now, RAMROD said:

:giggle: Hope this major event could mean Direwolves can present on final season tbh

clearly 3 dragons were pushing them over budget :giggle:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

clearly 3 dragons were pushing them over budget :giggle:

It wouldn't be fair if Nymeria and Ghost cannot present to fight back the wights :giggle:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

can i get a PM LINK PLZ is that too much to ask for :tony:

Like a streaming links? :oprah:

I can not believe I'm getting so emotional for a fictional character

Spoiler

I was about to cry for the poor dragon

:S

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

RAMROD
Just now, AKB48 said:

I can not believe I'm getting so emotional for a fictional character

Spoiler

I was about to cry for the poor dragon

:S

Sis, spoiler! :madge:

ItsTommyBitch
Spoiler

I hardcore rooted for Sansa in the past, but why do I get the feeling now that shes going to end up getting Arya killed or banished or something :smh: She's literally agreeing to Littlefinger's plans like an idiot, and sure Arya is creepy and kind of evil and sees the world in black and white (jon is good, all else = bad), but at least she's loyal, like. Sansa has always been power hungry to me, and I've been okay with it because she's always come across as being potentially a decent leader, not like hell bent on destruction or whatever, but at the same time, she's also really naive at times. Honestly, I would've been okay with Arya killing Sansa when she discovered her faces, and pretending to be her for a while - like, a very long time. 

That would've honestly been the biggest or 2nd biggest kii of the whole season :air: She'd never live down killing her own sister though, so I'm glad it didnt happen. Praying Arya makes it to the end of the series tbh since as much as I love and stan Dany, I've given up any hope of her surviving the battle with the white walkers :pray: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

44 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Sis, spoiler! :madge:

sorry my bad

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:
  Hide contents

I hardcore rooted for Sansa in the past, but why do I get the feeling now that shes going to end up getting Arya killed or banished or something :smh: She's literally agreeing to Littlefinger's plans like an idiot, and sure Arya is creepy and kind of evil and sees the world in black and white (jon is good, all else = bad), but at least she's loyal, like. Sansa has always been power hungry to me, and I've been okay with it because she's always come across as being potentially a decent leader, not like hell bent on destruction or whatever, but at the same time, she's also really naive at times. Honestly, I would've been okay with Arya killing Sansa when she discovered her faces, and pretending to be her for a while - like, a very long time. 

That would've honestly been the biggest or 2nd biggest kii of the whole season :air: She'd never live down killing her own sister though, so I'm glad it didnt happen. Praying Arya makes it to the end of the series tbh since as much as I love and stan Dany, I've given up any hope of her surviving the battle with the white walkers :pray: 

Hmmmm, all I say is don't be fooled by what shown this episode for those two :giggle:

ItsTommyBitch
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Hmmmm, all I say is don't be fooled by what shown this episode for those two :giggle:

Is that a spoiler? :smh: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived