Game Of Thrones Ep 6 Leaked

Debithius

Featured Posts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstacy
Spoiler

OMG YOU GUYS I JUST FINISHED THE EPISODE AND I'M SOOO ****ING SAD ABOUT THE DRAGON

giphy.gif

Debithius
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstacy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

OMG YOU GUYS I JUST FINISHED THE EPISODE AND I'M SOOO ****ING SAD ABOUT THE DRAGON

giphy.gif

Join the cult sis D:

JaneTheC

Drinking milk and seeing this thread made me remember how much i wanna suck Kit Harington's dik

55 minutes ago, JaneTheC said:

Drinking milk and seeing this thread made me remember how much i wanna suck Kit Harington's dik

:rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Debithius
59 minutes ago, AKB48 said:

My reaction to this episode

tumblr_nlkay098pF1tymj7mo1_250.gif

Inbefore the Dany is the Night Queen.

HEARTHUNTER

WHY DID I OPEN THIS THREAD

tenor.gif

I WATCHED THE WHOLE EPISODE AND I ****ING CRIED

tenor.gif

I ALSO SPOILED MYSELF BY READING SEASON 7 AND SEASON 8 SPOILERS

tenor.gif

ItsTommyBitch
20 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

tenor.gif

I WATCHED THE WHOLE EPISODE AND I ****ING CRIED

tenor.gif

I ALSO SPOILED MYSELF BY READING SEASON 7 AND SEASON 8 SPOILERS

tenor.gif

I don't think any S8 spoilers are accurate... It's not done yet, or close :gum: 

Spoilers/Reaction:

Spoiler

Wow. I'm shook. But also, wtf at the writing of Tyrion's plans this season? Literally everything hes said or done has backfired, and how the **** did Dany, Davos, Tyrion, (where the **** was Varys again? Theon?) etc. all agree "March into the army of the undead, take a single wight back, and somehow escape while being chased by the rest of the magical, undead army unnoticed" was going to work? Like, Jon should've known that would be basically impossible. On top of that, why the hell do they think Cersei would give a **** about a wight, she's not interested in ruling over people, shes a sociopath that is obsessed with power for power's sake :ladyhaha: On top of that, Dany had just destroyed much of the Lannister's primary army and food/supplies (but not gold :emma:) and she was poised to win the war, even without sacking King's Landing and burning it to the ground. This whole thing was completely pointless and illogical for some of the smartest characters on the show to agree to in the first place :rip: That being said, I feel like this episode confirmed for me that Dany will never sit on the iron throne. Partly by her conversation with Tyrion (shes being really unagreeable now, despite being propped up the entire series and even the beginning of this season as a amicable ruler that listens to her council :rip: ) And secondly by Jon bending the knee right after we find out hes a full blown Targaryen by blood and name and has a claim to the throne. Like, hes bending the knee because we the viewers know that it doesn't mean much.

I think she will either die in the upcoming fight with the White Walkers or for whatever reason relinquish her claim in order to support Jon's claim (which would imo be total character assassination, so pray that's not what happens). Either way, its a shame, I think Dany wanting to "break the wheel" was one of the most long term, potent, and actually story defying elements of the show, like obv. its not something that can be accomplished in one life time, but the start of a new civilization, democracy, whatever, instead of a monarchy (though this would be cheesy) would be a beautiful way to end an era of humankind. Her interaction with Tyrion where he was talking about her successors and she was just like "ugh, im not gonna die so stop" made me cringe real bad, because Dany in the past would not have been so petty about it, like she must have thought of it before :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

lost in limbo

Wait what was the ***** that died?? :cryga:  

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

I watched this episode with a quickness, and now it's finally setting in that I'll have to wait two weeks for a new episode. Damn.

Leak the rest of the goddamn season, please. :pray:

Spoiler

Why was Daenerys so nonchalant about her dragon dying? She's always going on about how her dragons are her children..I was expecting her to be sobbing uncontrollably instead of watching Jon sleep and fantasizing about him. :oprah:

merlot

i'm not okay, i'm scarred for life

they did the dragon dirty, he didn't deserve this

giphy.gif

i blame jon and his stupid a$$ plan........ i hope he dies :neyde:

ps: where tf is the third dragon? he just disappeared after the battle :huh:

merlot
10 hours ago, AKB48 said:

this Sansa vs Arya thing is a non-sense try-hard mess

just kill LF already and the world will be a better place to live for everyone

IMG_0921.GIF.ec33fcac3b31b005cb8be611b49

LMAAAOO exactly! and Arya is so annoying this season