💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones Ep 6 Leaked

Debithius

Featured Posts

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

It is the most commercial episode of the entire series. I liked it tbh, but many things felt like fan-service :sweat:

when he called her "dany" :awkney: 

OT: just watched the episode, i am UPSET and HEARTBROKEN and DISGUSTED i am REVOKING my STAN card RIGHT now

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

The more I watch the scene where Jon starts killing the walkers instead of sitting his ass on the dragon the ANGRIER I get

IF HE JUST REMAINED CLOSE TO THE DRAGON AND THEN WENT TO THE DRAGON ANY OTHER WIGHT WOULD HAVE FALLEN THE MOMENT DROGON STARTED FLYING BUT NOOOOOOO 

HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO DUMBBBBBBB, VISERION COULD HAVE BEEN ALIVE IF NOT FOR THAT STUPID MOVE OF HIS

THEY ALL WOULD HAVE RETURNED TO SAFETY WITH A WIGHT, THREE DRAGONS AND DANY BELIEVING THE THREAT IF NOT FOR HIS STUPID DECISION OF SHOWING OFF LAST MINUTE 

he is the only one to blame for the death of our good viserion

HE NEEDS HIS PUNISHMENT

s9kkbLj.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ryanripley
9 hours ago, Josip said:

Why is everyone (not just here, on the internet in general) bitching about writing, everything being rushed, teleportations etc.?

Story has been developing for the past 6 seasons. This is it, this is the end. When many characters unite, plot and wage war, when the biggest battles take place and probably the biggest twists and turns are about to come too. 

You really expected a 7-episode season in which 5 episodes are slow and concentrated on writing? Hell no. Winter has come and all the crazy **** we waited for so long is about to happen. Many things already happened and I am sure that the last episode is going to be even bigger than 4th and 6th.

Yes, many epic scenes have become predictable and writers are not sparing deus ex machina tool to save many beloved characters, but that's fine. Martin is not generous and I firmly believe that all that has happened so far is leading to us to a final showdown where everything (or most of it) will go to hell.

So stop whining and get ready for the final episode. :lolly:

i don't know what everybody else saw but i did NOT expect what happened to happen :rip: 

actual spoiler below:

Spoiler

the dragon dying :udidnt: 

i don't read any news or watch any videos or read up on any script or plot leaks for this show, so maybe thats why i've had to buy a new wig every episode

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Talent

I'm still a virgin. I'll watch the episode today. Y'all losers can't relate. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Is this show really that good?

Yes the number of skeptics that I've forced to watch the show and then turned into some of the biggest GoT stans is insane :giveup:

8 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Yes the number of skeptics that I've forced to watch the show and then turned into some of the biggest GoT stans is insane :giveup:

I,have the pilot downloaded i just never got around to it

ZiggyZiggs
26 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

lmao same i had the first season on my computer for almost 3 years before I finally gave in to my friend who had been forcing me to watch for 3 years lol

thatfoxyfeeling
29 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

GoT keeps getting better with every season, when you get to season 3 you'll literally die and become a GoT stan.

Archived