Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Calls out Trumps dad for marching in a KKK rally

shmal96

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

All because your afraid she'll loose a Grammy? 🙈 Come on!! Real world issues are way more important the  Grammys  I'm not trying to be rude but 🙈

Omg iPhone spell granny's hehhe lol 

I didn't mean it literally. It's more than the Grammy. It's the backlash. She worked so hard and came so far from the ARTPOP backlash, as a fan I'm afraid of it happening again.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle
1 minute ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I didn't mean it literally. It's more than the Grammy. It's the backlash. She worked so hard and came so far from the ARTPOP backlash, as a fan I'm afraid of it happening again.

It's ok, I'm just passionate about politics :hug:

I just feel backlash is worth it when your passionate about issues 🤘🏼

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Flu Symptom

Name a more  iconic trio 

trump-parents.jpg:stalkga:

im waiting...

Spoiler

relax this is the real image: trump-and-parents.jpg

Cuchulainn
12 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

It's a risk she's willing to take. It's Gaga! :worship2:

Poope MOnster

my gurl
politics is important and effect real people life more than anything
who think other wise about it
please educate yourself

Whispering
2 hours ago, MichealScott said:

It was also 1927 when over half America was racist 

Half of America was not in the KKK in the 1920s. Don't be ridiculous. 

KaanBTW
3 hours ago, belindaidolos said:

She just need to stop!!

someboy send it to bobby

You still care about these award shows. 

If someone who deserve the award is not gonna get the award because of what they support and believe, I am very ok Gaga not getting one of those.

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, shoful said:

Her tweet is kinda ignorant. When did your parents actions make them your own. Thats like saying if your Dad is a rapist, you're a rapist. (This was in an episode of SVU thats why I used rapist :toofunny:

Well if your father is a rapist and you think it is OK to grab random women by the pússy then the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree.

Speaking seriously though, it explains his hesitation with condemning the white supremacists this weekend. 

It's not like she posted this after he gave a resounding condemnation of white supremacists the same day the young woman lost her life to them.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

damn I hate her ways. she's better than that. 

instead of coming up with something that might actually get people on "the other side" thinking, she chooses to go the echo chamber inertia way. I can just picture her sitting there getting her makeup done when some less than concerned 'hunty' of hers finds this on tumblr, gasps with fulfillment and ineptly reads it out loud. she turns her head with her jaw slightly dropped, and freezes before exclaiming that they "should definitely put this on twitter." 

you go Gaga! that's Howie do beta! building bridges left and right, the Pope is not worthy. 

TimisaMonster

No offense but bringing up something his DAD did in 1927...80 years ago has nothing to do with him today. 

Cuz his DAD was racist does that mean he's destined to be as well? Or any other person for that matter?

:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

7 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

GAGA BETTER DRAG THAT RAT BY ITS DECAYING, ORANGE SCALP

WE DON'T DESERVE THIS KNOWLEDGEABLE QUEEN

giphy.gif

what is happening in this gif :ladyhaha:

Archived