Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga to Trump: Read my poll, I have a lot of followers

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

I love when other current threads are about Gaga & plastic surgery, where people say she can do what she wants: It's her body, her life.

Then the moment she voices her opinion, people (not all) tell her she needs to shut up and that it's cringey. Alright folks, I guess she can control her life as long as she doesn't have an opinion/voice:oprah:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagafrontrow
6 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Why can't Gaga say her opinion about whatever she wants. She has the right to state her opinion. Why can't she speak up about the injustice goin' on in the world? Why are you limiting her to just pro-gay activism?

Of course she can state her opinion, just like others can speak about what she says. I was just wondering what the reasons are why some people, even fans of hers, have a problem with what she does at times. Maybe she is more effective when the issue is closer to her fans and when her actions do not appear forced or her strategies naive. Just a thought. 

www.gagafrontrow.com

Cuchulainn
3 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Of course she can state her opinion, just like others can speak about what she says. I was just wondering what the reasons are why some people, even fans of hers, have a problem with what she does at times. Maybe she is more effective when the issue is closer to her fans and when her actions do not appear forced or her strategies naive. Just a thought. 

You forgot to sign off with meow :heart:

I agree :D 

TimisaMonster

She needs to stop...focus on how you're going to fix the show...

#JoanneProblemsFirst 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

gagafrontrow
17 minutes ago, Creativek said:

You forgot to sign off with meow :heart:

I agree :D 

OMG! :) Meow! Meow! 

www.gagafrontrow.com

2 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Keeping talking until you're the victim.

I'm latino so........

but there are way more mature things to do it and dissing on twitter is not one of them

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

DeleteMyAccount
5 minutes ago, AKB48 said:

I'm latino so........

but there are way more mature things to do it and dissing on twitter is not one of them

Exactly. You wouldn't be calling foul if no one was speaking up.

That ship has sailed. People were killed on Saturday.

JohnnyVersace
2 hours ago, iWontBeTonight said:

So cringey tbh

2 hours ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Can somebody stop this mess? :air:

2 hours ago, AKB48 said:

girl shut up

tumblr_nx8vpeZ9PT1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Katy's career is BURIED AND DEAD because she had a big mouth and couldn't stop talking about that fake ass woman Hilary and that Racist Trump

sis do you wanna follow the same path?

35 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

She needs to stop...focus on how you're going to fix the show...

#JoanneProblemsFirst 

If you guys truly prioritize Lady Gaga's popularity, sales, and the success of her tour over the state of the world, and the disgusting, racist, backwards-thinking terrorism that is happening daily, you need to reassess your priorities and stan a different pop star. 

This is the woman who dedicated an entire era to being queer, and brought that to the forefront of mainstream media, forcing people to listen. She's marched, rallied, given speeches and been an advocate and a political activist for her entire career, and she's not going to stop. 

There are more important things than charts and singles, and I encourage you to be on the right side of history rather than delusionally cling to social media and mainstream pop culture. 

ftm0ep.gif

Katie14

Can she stop? Im going to her show in dc and I don't want me trump supporter getting violent. 

13 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

If you guys truly prioritize Lady Gaga's popularity, sales, and the success of her tour over the state of the world, and the disgusting, racist, backwards-thinking terrorism that is happening daily, you need to reassess your priorities and stan a different pop star. 

This is the woman who dedicated an entire era to being queer, and brought that to the forefront of mainstream media, forcing people to listen. She's marched, rallied, given speeches and been an advocate and a political activist for her entire career, and she's not going to stop. 

There are more important things than charts and singles, and I encourage you to be on the right side of history rather than delusionally cling to social media and mainstream pop culture. 

ftm0ep.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived