Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga needs to stop! (About Trump)

belindaidolos

Featured Posts

Honestly, I'm not here for the music. Never was and will never be. I love it and I think it's great (but then again, other artists put out great records too), but the reason I love Gaga and not the other ones is because she speaks her mind, she's articulate and eloquent, dedicates her whole body of work to causes she cares about... I was completely blown away when I discovered she was already fighting for all the things I cared about since I was 15 without even knowing about her.

Short version: She can end up being a nobody which no one gives a sh*t about and she'd still be the person I respect and admire the most.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VenusWarhol

It seems like you don't know Gaga at all she doesn't care about that she wants to make a difference.

"I don't want to make money; I want to make a difference." Lady Gaga

"I believe that if you have revolutionary potential, you then have a moral obligation to make the world a better place." Lady Gaga

derpmonster
11 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

That's the only definition of a Trump Supporter. 

I would like to believe that but some are literally so delusional as to think minorities don't have issues and their perceived economic benefit from a Republican president (including loss of healthcare :selena:) is more important.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

MarryTheMonster

I'd rather stan a "flop" who hates Trump than someone who doesn't speak up for what's right in the world just to sell records (hi Taylor if you're reading this xoxo). And still, she isn't flopping! Speaking your mind is much more important than any award or album sale tbh, especially in times like these. 

If you honestly believe selling albums and tour tickets is more important than standing up to a neonazi regime, you are a disgusting opportunistic little swine.

Your parents did a lousy job raising you by failing to turn you into a compassionate human being. Lady Gaga would be disgusted by your stream of thought.

SwissMonster
7 hours ago, belindaidolos said:

i know, i am right. It happens with the GP!! We need them

@belindaidolos you literally took the three comments of the 112 and you say it proves your right ?! LMAO sweetie, no :selena:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Emigrante

yeah, you're right. better for her to not fight for her own rights and rights for people she cares for, not being herself, just because she would sell more albums!

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

I  hate this weird narrative that kind of has recently become popular where People think that celebrities shouldn't speak about their beliefs like they're like some weird like dark ages court jester it's kind of like very cringe I think when people expect that

tomsches

I'd rather she stands for what she believes in and uses her power to do something about it than being bland and without an opinion just so she can sell more music

monster4life231

She is using her fame as a vocal point to those who are being threatened under Trump's presidency. I have total respect for her. If you don't like her talking about Trump, don't listen to her. Simples. Who cares about haters anyway.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

PlanetChromatica
12 hours ago, belindaidolos said:

Lady Gaga needs to stop talking about anything related to politics and especially about Donald Trump!

Members of the Grammys and Oscars are mostly in favor of Trump. 

Do you ever wonder if Gaga loses her Oscar because of a fuc**king tweet?

1. Trump won 62.979.636 votes

2. More than 62 million people can buy your albums and tickets Gaga!

3. In her mind nobody likes Trump, this is not true. More than half the USA supports him.

4. If you Hate Trump, you will be hated by all

5. Just see Taylor Swift or Rihanna, They are silent about everything. (to protect their sales)

6. I'm very worried about Gaga! She is gaining more haters (trump supporters). They could buy her albums and go to her concerts...

If you keep quiet, everyone will buy your music.

Are you a real Gaga fan? Cause if you were you would KNOW that Gaga stands for kindness, equality and human rights. It's in her songs and messages, why would she change just because you like Trump and don't want Gaga to get hate from a bunch of uneducated idiots who think this president is good for the country/world.

Just because she is a celebrity does not mean she isn't allowed to share her views. All she has done is spread messages of love and kindness, not one word of malice as ever come from her in the public eye and yet people are criticising her for showing a little compassion and wanting people to do the same. Shouldn't people be more concerned with the nazi's patrolling the streets with their messages of hate and murdering people? How are people more angry with Gaga's opinion that we should be kinder to eachother than the nazi's doing all the crap? THE WORLD IS MAD, I really can't comprehend how people can criticise someone sticking up for the good in the world, what is there to criticise? Because she is white? 

Believe me, this will not affect her career, Madonna did similar things in the 90's and is still doing it today and she can still go on world wide stadium tours 30 years in to her career.

not everybody who voted trump stands besides everything he does.

hillary has been a politician for years. and what did she do for america? nothing absolutly nothing.

all politicians are bastards and should burn in hell

• Admin changed the title to Gaga needs to stop! (About Trump)
  • Zilla locked this topic

Archived